Contact Me






Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Walgreens Mid Week Deals - 6/29/11 - 7/02/11


Walgreens  Mid Week Deals

There are few more deals this week in Walgreens  Mid Week ad.  See the rest of this week's deals HERE.

Take a look at an ad scan for this Walgreens Mid Week ad. Thanks, I Heart Wags!

:: Coupon Match-Ups ::

Indiana Popcorn (7.5-10.5 oz) - $1.99
$1 - 5/22/11 SS (regional coupon)
and use .75 Walgreens coupon - 5/22/11 SS
= as low as $0.24 after coupons

B1G1 Chinet Dinner Plates (10 pack) - $2.99
$1 off Chinet Product printable coupon (sign up for Club Chinet - use 2)
= $0.50 each after coupons

B1G1 Carmex Lip Balm - $1.69 with in-ad coupon
= $0.85 each

Kettle Brand Chips (8 or 8.5 oz) - $1.99
$1 - 6/19/11 RP (regional coupon)
= $0.99 after coupon

Tums (60-150 ct) - $3.99
$1 Tums printable coupon
and use $1 Walgreens coupon in July Coupon Book
= $1.99 after coupons

8 comments:

  1. I heard from a cashier that Wags is discontinuing the register rewards program, and going back to rebates ("because of all the hassles"). Anyone have any knowledge of this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw on another blog a Wags ad with 3 monthly rebate items on it that reportedly starts this week. You send in the rebates online and they put them on a gift card or pre-paid card. I didnt see anything about it at Wags today though. Maybe they are just doing it in certain areas to start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie & CJ - There is info in the July coupon book about Walgreens Rebate Program on the last few pages. It looks very close to the rebate program they discountiued a few years ago.

    I picked up a coupon book on Sunday but hadn't looked at it very closely. I'm excited. I loved the rebate program they had in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had trouble with several of the rebates under the old program. They would deny my rebate a month or more after I submitted it and then I couldnt return the item because I'd sent in the receipt. Their customer service was never very helpful. I hope the new program works better. I do like that they are bringing back the 10% bonus for putting it on a gift card, that was always a nice bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I forgot about the 10% bonus! I never had a problem with the program. The only time I didn't get my rebate was when I inadvertently cut the date off of my receipt. Duh!

    I certainly wouldn't mind not having to figure out how to roll the RRs, but I would miss being able to use MM RR at SNS.

    Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just reading a post from Kansas City test market Area. http://savethecoupons.com/2011/06/13/walgreens-test-market-explained-how-do-points-work/
    If this happens I have a feeling CVS is going to become my store of choice. Of course they may tweak the program before nationwide release. The only exciting thing would be if we could link to savings start and cellfire.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Correction - Savings Star not savings Start - Typing issues this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anonymous - Thanks for the link. I haven't seen anyone excited about Walgreens Rewards program.

    And, I can't imagine Wags explaining the program to the non coupon shopper.

    ReplyDelete