Contact Me






Monday, July 18, 2011

Schnucks - Cottonelle Catalina Deal


Good news! Schnucks sale price on Cottonelle ($6.99 for 12 double rolls)  continues through 7/24/11.  With the new $0.75 Cottonelle coupon in last Sunday's SmartSource insert, Cottonelle is down to my stock up price.

At Schnucks through 7/24/11

Cottonelle (12 double rolls) - $6.99
Buy (2) get $3.50 coupon good on your next order
Buy (3 or more) get $4.50 coupon good on your next order
.75 - 7/17/11 SS
Catalina coupon deal advertised on Coupon Network good through 7/31/11.

Deal Idea
Buy (2) Cottonelle @ $6.99 each = $13.98
Use (2) .75 coupon - $1.50
Pay $12.48
Get $3.50 Catalina coupon good on your next order
Final cost: $4.89 each or $0.40 per double roll.
Final cost: $4.49 each or $0.37 per double roll

10 comments:

  1. Can I buy two packages then use the $3.50 cat to buy two more and still get another $3.50 cat back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi early 8 - Yes. I've never seen a Catalina coupon that didn't roll at the grocery store.

    When I want to roll a Cat, I'll take all my items to the reigster at one time and tell the cashier I want to do two transactions. I haven't had any problems doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly in St. CharlesJuly 20, 2011 at 9:43 AM

    I did not get the cat this a.m. at the Schnucks on Zumbehl in St. Charles. I asked before I left at the customer service and was told unless it's in the ad, they can't do anything about it. Are there other options for correcting this? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly - The deal was advertised with a shelf tag at the store I shop and it's advertised on Couponnetwork.com (Catalina's website).

    You can call Catalina Marketing (877) 210-1917, option 1, but give it at least 24 hours after your purchase, so they have the data from your purchase.

    They will ask for refrence numbers off of your receipt and will send you the Catalina coupon by mail.

    If I were you I'd also call Schnucks Corporate customer service and complain the store wasn't more helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeri - I think you may have your math wrong. $13.98-$1.5-$3.5 = $8.98

    This makes it $4.49 each or $.375 per double roll :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, LeAnn for catching my - oops.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you can also get a 50 cent coupon on the cottonele website:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. worked great for me tonight! Thanks for sharing this deal Jeri :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cottonelle is also on sales at Kmart this week for $4.99 and this week only K-mart is doubling coupons ($.99 and lower) making the cottonelle $4.99 - $1.50 (.75 doubled)= $3.49

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anonymous - Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete