Contact Me






Saturday, July 30, 2011

St Louis Post Dispatch Coupon Preview - 7/31/11

Four coupon insert are in this Sunday's St Louis Post-Dispatch  - SmartSource, (2) RedPlum and a P&G.

My husband was so kind and ran out this morning to pick up the early edition of the Sunday paper.  The paper he picked up was short the P&G insert.  Maker sure you check every paper you buy to see if ALL the inserts are in it.

Here are my favorite coupons in the Post-Dispatch. 

SmartSource
  • Alegra Try Me Free  Mail-in Rebate
  • B1G1 Fresh Express Salmon or Tuna Bites
  • $3/1 Splenda Essentials
  • $2/1 Bic Razor
  • $2/1 Neutrogena Face Makeup
  • $1.50/1 Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Toothpaste
  • $1/1 Eastsmart Natural Snacks
  • .75/1 Snackwell's Bars
  • $1/2 Bic Stationery Products
Red Plum
  • B1G1 Skinny Cow Single Chocolate Candy
  • $3/1 Bengay Product
  • $2/1 Nivea Body Wash for Women
  • $3/2 Nivea Lip Care
  • $1/1 Seventh Generation Product, excludes single roll toilet paper
Red Plum (Unilever)
  • Buy Dove Shampoo or Conditioner GET Dove Treatment FREE
  • B1G1 Axe Shower Gel or Detailer
  • B1G1 Axe Bodyspray or Deodorant
  • $1.50/1 Vaseline Product
  • $1.25/1 Dove Body Wash
  • $1/1 Tresemme Shampoo or Conditioner
  • $1/1 Magnum Ice Cream
  • $1.50/2 Wish-Bone or Western Dressing
  • .75/1 Skippy Peanut Butter
P&G - Not in the paper my hubby picked up.  Check the preview here.  The preview is usually very close to what is in the Post-Dispatch.

Remember: You want multiple coupons to use when a product is at a rock bottom price. When it's a good coupon insert week, I purchase 4 or 5 papers and sometimes acquire more. At first, I thought it was crazy to spend money to save money. But I've always saved much more than my investment.

10 comments:

  1. Where can I get the early paper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the Early Editions at the gas station where I usually get papers were missing the P&G insert. Frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My home delivered paper was missing the P&G insert. Bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My home delivered paper didn't have the Red Plum/Unilever insert...just me? (I'm in Kirkwood).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got them all...plus a bonus..the paperman accidently stuck an additional Smart Source insert in mine!
    YAHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi All

    You can get the early edition of the Sunday paper at any retailer that sells the Post-Dispatch.

    Anyone who missed an insert in a home deliverd paper, should call the Post-Dispatch (find the number on page 2) and let them know you were short. It could be your paper got missed for some reason, or it could be the P&G insert was not suppose to be in the papers deliverd to your area. If you were suppose to get one, your carrier should deliver it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in Kirkwood and got all 4 inserts in my paper delivered early Sat morn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got three papers with no P&G - I think it was a regional thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I did not receive an insert a few weeks ago, I emailed the Post and got the insert within a few hours. (This was on a Saturday morning.) Just go to the St. Louis Post Dispatch website. Top right corner says "Subscriber Services". Click on that, and then to the left is says "Manage your Subscription!" Click on the email tab and type your message. It may be Monday morning before someone reads it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Missing P&G as well...yuck!!

    ReplyDelete