Contact Me






Sunday, October 30, 2011

CVS Field Notes - Week of 10/30/11


Here is an update of what is going on with CVS's sales and coupons for the week.

See this week's deals and coupon match-ups HERE.

Aveeno Trial Size Lotion (1 oz) - This item in not triggering the $7 ECB.  CVS's ad states "Aveeno Moisturizing Lotion or Cream, 0.5-18 oz.".  The info in the ad might have been a misprint.  CVS might post a correction to the ad, or you manager might honor the ad and force the ECB.  (Thanks, Shannon!)

Another Aveeno deal - The 2.5 oz. cream sells for $3.59.  Buy (2) and use your $3/2 coupon from 10/30/11 SS insert. Pay $4.18 and get a $7 ECB.  Sorry, the coupon excludes 2.5 oz.  (Thanks, CJ!)


If you have any additional info about this week's deals, please leave a comment.

Having problems posting  a comment?  See my Leave a Comment post with a quick fix to the problem.

10 comments:

  1. If the trial size doesnt work, the 2.5 oz cream should be $7.18 for 2, use the $3/2 coupon from today's inserts to make a little overage after the ECB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, if you are wanting to get papers this morning go as soon as you can. Both CVS and Walgreens had stacks of the Early Edition paper with the World Series on the cover, but they didn't include the ads. The regular Sunday paper with the inserts (and which also featured the World Series) were going quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, CJ!

    @JB

    Maybe all of the couponers should stop people buying the paper for the World Series info and ask, "Are you going to use those coupons?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jeri

    I know I considered it :) Today at my Walgreens I left all of the papers I had paid for to give away free if they didn't want coupons :) Saved me a trip to the recycle bin and I got all of my coupons... Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Disregard my above scenario - the $3/2 coupon excludes the 2.5 oz size so it wont work. I'm headed to CVS in a bit, will see if there's a good deal with any other sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Lindy

    Great idea!


    @CJ

    Thanks for your update. I corrected my post. I knew there were exclusions on that coupon, but didn't even think to look before I posted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should be able to get 2 of the 2.5 oz size for $7.18, not use the coupon and get $7 ECB so .18 for 2. Great price but since I dont need anything else I'm going to skip CVS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't buy the Aveeno, but there were several other couponers in the store that were buying it and other things and using the $5/$20 facial coupon that prints from the machine. Could make for a good deal if you need/want other items in that category.

    ReplyDelete
  9. None of the Aveeno lotions are triggering the deal but if you bring it to their attn they force an ECB for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Got a free Illy coffee drink from the coupon machine. I haven't got any free items for awhile.

    ReplyDelete