Contact Me






Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Shop 'n Save: Malt-O-Meal or Better Oats Giftcard Offer


This deal is advertised in Shop 'n Saves black and white ad you find at the stores.  It's a money-maker when you buy Better Oats!

Purchase $6 worth of Malt-O-Meal cereal or Better Oats products and receive a $5 Shop 'n Save gift card, by mail. 
  • Promotion runs 10/9/11 -10/22/11
  • Rebate forms available at the store
If you can't find the from at your store, all is not lost.  Here is the submission info without a form.
  • Send name, address, phone number, and location of your Shop 'n Save store on a 3x5 paper.
  • Include receipt showing $6 purchase in one trip 
  • Mail to:  Emmis Communications, "Malt-O-Meal", 401 S. 18th St., Suite 100, St Louis, MO, 63103
  • Postmark by October 31st 30th.
  • One per family or address

Better Oats (4.9-7.55 oz) - $1.00
$1/3 Better Oats printable coupon  (Facebook)

Deal Idea
Buy (6) Better Oats @$1.00 = $6.00
Use (2) $1/3 printable coupons - $2.00
Pay $4.00
Get $5 Shop 'n Save Giftcard by mail
$1.00 Money-Maker or $2.20 Money-Maker when you shop on Thursday's $10 off $50

Malt-O Meal - $2.88
$1/3 Malt-O-Meal printable coupon

See the rest of this week's Shop 'n Save Deals.

Thanks, JB and CJ!

10 comments:

  1. Jeri - It needs to be postmarked by Oct 30, not 31. I dont want anyone to miss it by one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. How did you get two coupons? I was only able to get one. Thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you enter a different email address it will let you print a second coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to enter two email addresses last night to print the second Better Oats, but now I just used the back arrow to get a second one of Malt-o Meal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I printed 2 Better Oats coupons yesterday just using one computer and one email. If it was a Bricks coupon I just pressed the back button to get the 2nd one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, CJ - I changed the date on my post. I proofread two or three times to make sure I had the address correct. I should have check the date too.

    Whenever I'm limited to one coupon on a Facebook coupon, I have my husband or son use their Facebook page and email to get the additional coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeri - The wrong date was my fault, I thought I corrected it before I posted but I guess not. I must have been thinking about Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two of my Better Oats rang up at .85 instead of 1.00 so now I am short and can't get the rebate. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jenn - I would take them back to the store and ask the Customer Service desk the customer service desk to ring them up correctly so you can submit your rebate for the GiftCard. I would aslo make sure they knew you had to make a second trip to the store to fix the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I picked some of these up today- they look delicious! I know what I'm having for breakfast in the morning! :)

    ReplyDelete