Contact Me






Monday, November 21, 2011

Budweiser Beer Rebate - $6 on Turkey, Ham or Deli Platter

image from Marcella

It looks like we've hit another round of Beer Rebates. Make sure you stroll through the beer aisle at the store, even if you're not buying beer.

Save $6 via Mail-In Rebate on the purchase of any Turkey, Ham and/or Deli Platter
  • No beer purchase required
  • Valid for residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NY, RI, SD, UT, VA, and WV only
  • Purchase between 11/01/11 and 12/31/11
  • Purchase price must exceed $10.00
For those not familiar with beer rebates, you periodically will find a rebate offer with a beer display. In Missouri, no beer purchase is ever required. The qualifying products are things you probably buy anyway. I've seen them for meat, cheese, salty snack, produce, soda and many other everyday items.

I save every receipt. When I find a beer rebate, I take a look to see if I've already purchased the qualifying products - many times I have.  All I have to do is submit the information, mail it in, and wait for my money.

Thanks, Marcella!

9 comments:

  1. No beer rebates at the South Lindbergh SNS last Saturday :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. To you, Rebate Form, please let me find you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to find the $10 Corona meat form too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came across the Corona one at the Richmond Heights Schnucks. Anyone found this one yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jennifer

    Is that Cornona rebate you are talking about for $10 on beef, chicken or seafood? I posted about that one on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jeri
    Jeri,
    There are at least two Corona $10 rebates out right now. In addition to the meat one you posted about a few days ago there is a rebate for $10 off the purchase of $10+ of gift cards. I can send you a picture of that one if you would like. There is at least one more AB one out too in addition to this one.

    Jamie R.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jamie R.

    Thanks for sending the picture. I'll post about the Gift Card Rebate today. That's a good one with SNS Gift Card Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does this rebate mean "turkey platter", "ham platter", or "deli platter"? Or do ham from the deli or a frozen turkey breast also qualify?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Anonymous

    AB rebates are usually not picky. I believe it to mean ANY ham or turkey product.

    ReplyDelete