Contact Me






Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Oscar Mayer Bacon Coupon


This week's, Dierbergs ad includes an Oscar Mayer Bacon coupon.  Since it's a manufacturer coupon, you can use it at any retailer that accepts coupons.  Best place to use this coupon is at Shop 'n Save on Thursday.

:: Shop 'n Save $10 off $50 Thursday December 15th ::

Oscar Mayer Bacon (12-16 oz) - $3.98
$5 Instant Savings when you buy (10) participating Kraft Products
$2/2 Oscar Mayer Bacon coupon in Dierbergs ad
= $2.45 each after coupon and Instant Savings
Thursday cost: $1.68 each!

Thanks, JB!

I bought a bunch of Oscar Mayer Bacon last month at Shop 'n Save and put it in the freezer.  Foodies might say you can't freeze bacon, but I don't notice the difference.

See the rest of this week's Shop 'n Save Deals

7 comments:

  1. I've got a freezer full of bacon from the last time too, or I would be all over this! It's a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely eat bacon anymore but I used to freeze it all the time before and it turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, it's a great deal. I'm tempted to buy more. I don't know when we would see this price again. I don't think I ever made BLT's this past summer because I wouldn't pay $4 lb. for bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I buy the bacon and fry it. I place the bacon strips on a cookie sheet and freeze for a few hours until stiff. Then I put all the strips into gallon freezer bags. Later just pop a few out, zap them, and you have bacon for your hamburger, to garnish a soup, with eggs, BLTs, or however you want to use it. I fried 5 pounds last time. One big mess as I did it, but easy-to-use bacon for months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a Million JB for this Great info. I will have to stop by Dierbergs on my way home from work tomorrow and pick up a few coupons to use. I have plenty of room for bacon even after the last Kraft promo and have room at Moms to stock her up on a few more pounds. =)

    Like Jeri said not sure when we will see bacon at this price w/great coupon and instant deal where we can get it so cheap. =)

    And Thanks KC for the cooking/freezing idea. =)

    Have a Great Day to All.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @KC

    Great idea! Frying bacon is no my favorite thing to do. My as well bite the bullet and do a lot at one time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray! I missed the last bacon deal and just ran out. Time to stock up!

    ReplyDelete