Contact Me






Friday, March 30, 2012

UPDATE: Shop 'n Save - $10 Visa Prepaid Card wyb $25 of P&G Products Rebate



Original info on this rebate and the a mail-in  form is in Shop 'n Saves In-Store Ad   (3/18/12 - 3/31/12.)  The form is tiny and almost unreadable - let alone trying to write small enough to fill it out.

Coupon STL reader Eve stopped at the Customer Service Desk and picked up a rebate form for the same offer, but it has a much longer offer dates.

Get $10 Visa Prepaid Card via mail with purchase of $25 in P&G Products.
  • Qualifying products must be purchased between 1/0/12 - 6/30/12
  • Purchases must be made in one transaction  
I hope you haven't purchased for this rebate yet - $10 off $50 next week and a P&G Catalina deal!

Thanks, Eve & Janet!

7 comments:

  1. Schnuck's has the rebate form also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do we know if next week's $10 Thurs will be the only one for April or will there be another later in the month?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you look at the ad you will see that the one in the ad is actually different than the tarepad therefore these are 2 different rebates! I went to the (st. charles) harvester location and they had both english and spanish tarepads as well as plenty of the ads. This can make for some VERY great rebates if you stack this with a coupon thursday I am *hoping* it's coupon thursday for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jess...can you explain the difference? I only saw the dates ad difference but the offer name and rebate address identical. I would love to do one today on Pantene ad the $3/2 expire today. Eve

      Delete
    2. Hi Eve - I'm thinking this is the same rebate as the one in thier ad becasue they have the same P.O. box. But, I could be wrong.

      Delete
  4. YOu are right they are the same. I was wrong sorry!BUT I did find THIS:
    http://pixiedeals.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/PG-Taste-of-Home-MIR.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm bummed- reading the small print in the picture (from what I can make out!), Tide isn't included in the rebate. I was planning to do that to get the Cat and the rebate, but it looks like that won't work. :/

    ReplyDelete