Contact Me






Wednesday, April 4, 2012

King's Hawaiian Printable Coupon

King's Hawaiian Printable coupon - Link Not Working

$1/1 King's Hawaiian Product (excluding 4-pack dinner rolls) Coupon

This is a better coupon than the others for this product currently out because you can use it on the 12 ct packages.

Shopping Ideas

:: Shop 'n Save through 4/07/12

King's Hawaiian Rolls (12 ct) - $2.50
Original, Savory Butter or Honey Wheat
$1/1 King's Hawaiian Product Coupon
= $1.50 after coupon
Thursday cost with $10 off $50 discount:  $1.00 each


:: Walgreens through 4/07/12

King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (12 ct) - 2/$5.00
$1/1 King's Hawaiian Product Coupon
= $1.50 each wyb 2 after coupon

4 comments:

  1. Bummer, it says I already printed this. If I did, it was last Easter :-(

    ArmyMomx2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine says the same thing...which is weird since I've never printed coupons from this laptop. Guess it's broken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine said the same thing, I wonder if it is out of prints. If you did get it to print, SNS had a display of these marked $2, which would be a really great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi All - Sorry this links not working. I got this coupon sent to me in an email and I though it would work for everyone esle too.

    If you've registered with King Hawaiian check your email - you might have a link there to use.

    ReplyDelete