Contact Me






Thursday, August 30, 2012

What To Do If Your Catalina Coupon Doesn't Print


Some shoppers are having problems with the $10 Kraft Catalina Checkout coupon printing at Shop 'n Save this week. There could be a myriad of reason why your coupon didn't print, or print correctly - from the machine out of paper to a product not coded correctly in the computer.

All is not lost if you don't get the Catalina, or if it's not for the correct amount.
1. Make sure you purchased the correct sized products.  Check the list of participating Kraft products. Exchange products at Customer Service if you need to. 
2. Go to Customer Service and tell them what you purchased and the amount of Catalina coupon you should have received. (Pull up the page Coupon Network advertised the offer on on your phone if necessary). Shop 'n Save Customer Service should be able to trigger the Catalina Coupon at the Customer Service registers. 
3. Or, call Catalina Marketing (877) 210-1917, option 1. (Give it at least 24 hours after you shop before call so they have the data.) Have your receipt in hand when you call. Tell them what you were supposed to receive. They will ask where you shopped and for the reference numbers on your receipt and  research the problem.  They can tell if you qualified to receive the checkout coupon and will mail you a Catalina Coupon.

11 comments:

  1. I did 5 transactions with Kraft items this morning and all 5 $10 cats printed! Really watch the sizes of the cheese, as some are not 8 oz. I think this is what could possibly throw a lot of people off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WTG Kara,

      You know I want to hear all the Cheesy details later or maybe Nutty details. =)

      Hehehe I think all this thinking has warped my brain. I am ready to get out and play.

      Delete
  2. I got the $5 cat instead of $10 and the person on duty (don't think he was a manager) didn't understand what I was talking about. He finally just handed me $5 from the register. That makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had some trouble with the $10 cat only printing a $5, but went to customer service and they had no problems fixing it, they are aware of the bugs in their system.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had issues with mine- it only triggered a $2 Cat! Part was because I had 7oz cheeses, but it must have missed other items, too. The lady at CS was really nice and helped me figure it out, plus let me keep the $2 Cat! I thanked her a lot... and made sure to get a few items to donate to charity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had issues at S&S today. I got told by CS that it was because of the coupons that I was using. They fixed the issues for me but did say it was happening a lot. All in all it was a VERY good day couponing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was running short on time and think that catalina registers 9 and 12 at the Harvester location were out of paper or off when I went through at 4:30pm and 5:30pm so I went ahead and called about the Kraft, Crystal Light, and iTunes Catalinas. The customer service rep directed me to the website support.catalinamarketing.com. You may want to have a scan of your receipt for the website catalina requests. Just FYI :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennifer. I was unaware of the online support page. Did you use the site to request Catalinas you didn't receive. If you did, will you report back on how it works.

      Delete
  7. I got mine fixed. The CS lady kept saying I only had 9 items but after going over everything 3 times she realized she was wrong and got me the $10. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I learned something very interesting at SnS this week. I like to go late Wednesday & check out after midnight. I've had trouble with receiving Catalinas a few times. Two checkers told me that the Catalina machines reset at midnight and it takes about 15 minutes for them to come back up. So don't check out until 12:15!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked out at 12:21am and got the catalina, so I timed it just right!

      Delete