Walgreens rolls out their loyalty card program, Balance Rewards, on September 16th. Sign up online now. When you pre-enroll before September 15, you are entered in a drawing to win 1 million points.
Many shoppers were concerned that Register Reward would be done away with when the new loyalty card program went nation wide. At least for now, some Register Reward are are still being offered. Take a look at Walgreens 9/16/12 Ad.
Clair at Mummy Deals wrote up a good explanation of the program. Thanks, Clair!
What is Walgreens’ Balance Rewards?
Balance Rewards is an innovative loyalty program, that offers easy enrollment, instant points and endless rewards. You can sign up now for free and start saving September 16 2012. After September 30 2012 you will need a card to get the sale prices.
What are Instant Points?
- Members can instantly earn and redeem points for thousands of items in store and online.
- Members will earn points for activities that help them stay well, like Walk with Walgreens, immunizations and — where states allow — for prescriptions.
- Members receive exclusive access to the Walgreens online Pharmacy Chat service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
What are Endless Rewards?
Members can redeem points immediately in-store or online for a little something special or hold off until they have earned more points for an even greater reward.
Points will not expire as long as members remain active by shopping at Walgreens at least once every 6 months and redeem their points within 3 years.
How Do I Sign Up For Balance Rewards?
- Sign up is FREE. Join at checkout or any photo kiosk, online at walgreens.com/balance or with your mobile devices and begin earning points immediately.
- Members receive exclusive savings every week on popular products.
- Earn points when you show your Balance Rewards card, provide your telephone number or scan your mobile phone.
- Members can access their point totals at checkout, online or through their mobile device.
We will all be learning how to coupon with the Balance Reward program. What are your thoughts about the change?