Contact Me






Friday, January 25, 2013

My Coke Rewards - 20 Free Points




My Coke Rewards - Bonus Points

Here is a way to earn a few free My Coke Rewards points.

My Coke Rewards You Decide the Ending
  • Earn 10 Bonus Points for watching Coca-Cola's Big Game Ad
  • Vote for who wins the Coke and see it play live on Game Day
  • Earn an additional 10 Bonus Points for sharing on Twitter
  • Bonus Points awarded to not count toward weekly limits

If you drink Coke products, and haven't signed up for My Coke Rewards - you should.  It' free to sign up. Enter codes from caps or packages to earn point.  You can spend those points for FREE Coke product coupons or other special offers.

Thanks, For the Mamas

2 comments:

  1. I love the Coke rewards! its worth it. i turned in points for movie tickets, mcdonalds, Coke 12 pk, Sutterfly products, etc. so enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get the 10 MCR points for tweeting even if you don't have a twitter account, just make sure you click on the link to tweet and it should credit you the MCR points when you close the window.

    ReplyDelete