Contact Me






Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Schnucks Deals 2/23/09 - 3/1/09

Schnucks' ad looks like Shop 'n Save's ad from this week or last- except more expensive. Last week, I only stopped at Schnucks to buy Puffs. This week, I plan on buying the boneless chicken breasts. I would rather shop at Schnucks - I wish they would have better sales.

Take a look at Schnucks full ad here.

Remember:
1. Schnucks doubles coupons .40 and less in the St. Louis area.
2. Limit of 15 coupons doubled.
3. Ask for a rain check if they are out of a sale item.
4. On a B1G1 sales you have to buy two to get the deal.

If I find more Schnucks deals through the week I will add them to this post. Check back before you go shopping.

:: Deals with Coupons ::

Hunts Tomato Sauce, 15 oz. - 5/$4
.40 off 2 - 1/18/09 SS
Final price: .40 each when you buy 2

Kellogg's Cereals - 5/$10
Jumbo Rice Krispies, Honey Smacks, Cocoa Kripies, ChocoNilla Krispies, Cereal Straws
.70 - 2/22/09 RP
Final price: $1.30 each

:: Deals without Coupons ::

Fresh Boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts, 3lb. pkg. or more - $1.89 lb.
Hunter Sliced Bacon, 12 oz. - $1.89

0 comments:

Post a Comment