Contact Me






Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Shpp 'n Save Deals 2/23/09 - 2/28/09

Last week I stocked up on a lot of items at Shop 'n Save. I'm glad I did because this week I don't see much to buy. I'm learning you can't expect them to have good sales two weeks in a row.

Take a look at Shop 'n Save's full ads here.

Remember:
1. There is no $10 off $50 purchase this week
2. Shop 'n Save does not double coupons.
3. Every Shop 'n Save should be accepting internet printable coupons.

If I find more Shop 'n Save deals through the week I will add them to this post. Check back before you go shopping.


:: Deals with Coupons ::

Angel Soft Bath Tissue - 2/$11
12 ct. double roll or 24 ct. single roll
$1 off 2 - 2/22/09 RP
Final price: $5 each when you buy 2

:: Deals without Coupons ::

Iceberg Lettuce - .98 each
Fresh Chicken Leg Quarters - $1.17 lb.

0 comments:

Post a Comment