Contact Me






Friday, March 13, 2009

March Madness in the Beer Aisle

I love college basketball this time of year, and that was before I knew about Beer Company Rebates. Read Cruise Through the Beer Aisle if you're new to Beer Company Rebates for an explanation.

:: Here is what I found yesterday ::

Miller Lite Save up to $17 - found at Schnucks
It includes $7 of coupons for snack foods, and a Mail-in-Rebate for $10 off your total single trip basket purchase of $100 or greater.

Coors Light Tourney Time Savings Guide - found at Schnucks
Save $7.50 with a Mail-in-Refund when you purchase $30 of Freschetta Frozen Pizzas.

Heineken Save $5 by Mail on Game Night Snacks - found at Schnucks

St. Pauli Girl Save up to $5.75 - found at Shop 'n Save
Coupon for Frank's Redhot Sauce and a $5 Mail-in-Rebate on any fresh or frozen chicken wing item.

All of these rebates are good for Missouri residents (sorry, Il. and Ia. readers) and no beer purchase is required. Make sure you read the fine print for offer details and expiration dates.

I thought it was interesting that I found all these rebates and not a one of them for an A-B product. Do you suppose A-B rebates are a thing of the past with the InBev takeover?

If you find other beer rebates please e-mail me and I will include them in my next Weekend Update.

0 comments:

Post a Comment