Contact Me






Friday, March 13, 2009

Weekend Update

I plan on posting a Weekend Update every Friday to address all the odds and ends I have learned of throughout the week. If you find anything I should include, please e-mail me.

At Walgreens through Saturday - Buy Irish Spring Body Wash, receive the next one Free with Coupon at checkout.

People are reporting when they use their Register Reward for the free bottle of Irish Spring, the Register Reward would not scan. The cashier had to manually enter the amount for the free bottle into the register, and when this happened they received yet another Register Reward for a free bottle. Hmm, I'll have to use mine to see what happens.


At Schnucks through Sunday - Lunchables on sale for .89

Catalina Coupons for Lunchables are printing when you buy Lunchables. I purchased 4 Lunchables and received a coupon for $1.25 on 6. A reader told me she purchased 4 and received a coupon for .75 on 4. I don't know the reason for the different coupons, but if you buy Lunchables, it sounds like you will get a coupon for some amount.


Shop 'n Save through Saturday - Crystal Light double Catalina Coupons

Crystal Light is part of the Kraft buy $25 get $10 coupon deal this week. At the Shop 'n Save I was at, they also had a sign with the Crystal Light - buy 3 get $2 coupon. If you purchase $25 of this deal and include 3 Crystal Lights in that purchase, you should get both a $10 and $2 coupon off your next purchase.

Have a Great Weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment