Contact Me






Sunday, March 29, 2009

Walgreens' April EasySaver Rebates

The rumor still exists that April is the last month for Walgreens EasySaver Catalogs and rebates. I would imagine the rumor is true. Some or their weekly deals now are free after Register Reward. We will all just have to wait until May to see what happens.

View April's EasySaver Catalog here.

If you are new to Walgreens' rebates, check out my Walgreens EasySaver Catalog post.


:: Free After Rebate ::
Good for the entire month of April

One A Day Multivitamin Drink Mix, 2 pack - $1.49
ERS #1 limit 1


I usually don't run out and get the free after rebate items right away at the beginning of the month for several reasons:
  1. I wait until the previous month's rebates are loaded on my gift card. I then use my gift card to purchase the current month's rebates.
  2. I would like to use a coupon on every FAR item. Many times a coupon will be issued for a FAR item during the month.
  3. Sometimes FAR items are involved with another sale, such as a Buy One Get One sale. That mean two items for free!

0 comments:

Post a Comment