Contact Me






Sunday, March 1, 2009

Walgreens' March EasySaver Rebates

Rumor is that Walgreens' EasySaver Rebates will end after April, and they will be replaced with a different type of program. I hate to see it end, it seems to be the most consistent (doesn't vary from store to store - or clerk to clerk) promotion they offer.

View March's EasySaver Catalog here.

If you are new to Walgreens' rebates, check out my Walgreens EasySaver Catalog post.


:: Free After Rebate ::

Axe Shampoo, Conditioner, or Stylers - up to $6.99
ESR # 1 - limit 1

Memory Formula, 45 softgels - up to $19.99
ESR #2 - limit 1

Walgreens Extra Strength Headache Relief, 20 ct. - up to $2.99
ESR #3 - limit 1

:: Instant Value Coupons ::

Sambucol Cold & Flu Relief, 30 tablets - $12.99
$4 internet printable
$10 IVC (page 26)
Final price: Free

I usually don't run out and get the free after rebate items right away at the beginning of the month for several reasons:
  1. I wait until the previous month's rebates are loaded on my gift card. I then use my gift card to purchase the current month's rebates.
  2. I would like to use a coupon on every FAR item. Many times a coupon will be issued for a FAR item during the month.
  3. Sometimes FAR items are involved with another sale, such as a Buy One Get One sale. That mean two items for free!

0 comments:

Post a Comment