Contact Me






Friday, March 20, 2009

Weekend Update

March Madness in the Beer Aisle - A reader e-mailed me about finding an InBev rebate at a Shell Station. $15 rebate on $15 or more purchase of chicken, frozen pizza or purchases from the deli. I would have never thought of looking for coupons or rebate info at a gas or convenience store. Thank for the info Kim.

Coupon Alert: $5 & $3 Huggies Coupons - I've read that the Huggies Coupons I previously posted about have been reset. A reset means if you printed two coupons and reached your limit, you will be able to print two more.

Shop 'n Save's Kellogg's Catalina Deal - This Catalina Coupon is not printing at the check out register. I did this deal twice, and had to go to the Customer Service counter both times. Customer Service gave me $10 cash each time. If I overheard the Customer Service clerks correctly, the cashier is suppose to go to the Customer Service counter to get a slip of paper with a code on it to enter into the cash register at time of purchase and $10 will be deducted from your bill right then. (Oh, that sounds like a procedure that will work!)

If you have done this deal and did not receive your $10, take you receipt back to Shop 'n Save. If you plan on doing this deal this weekend, plan on a trip to Customer Service.

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment