Contact Me






Monday, May 11, 2009

Shop 'n Save - $10 off $50, Kellogg's, Philly Cream Cheese, + More

Week of 5/11/09 - 5/16/09

$10 off $50 purchase on Thursday.

You can save a ton of money this week at Shop 'n Save. After seeing their ad, I had to go measure my freezer - I'm still trying to figure out how many pizzas I'll be able to buy.

If you are new to couponing, pick out a few deals and save some money. If you have more experience, with using coupons, go for all the deals.

Take a look at both of Shop 'n Save's full ads here.

Remember:
1. Shop on Thursday to take advantage of the $10 off $50 purchase.
2. Shop 'n Save does not double coupons.
3. Shop 'n Save accepts internet printable coupons up to 50% of the product retail price. Take a look at Shop 'n Save's Internet Printable Coupon Acceptance Policy.
4. Thursday price - spend right at $50 save 20% before coupons.


:: In-ad Coupon ::
$4 off 4 Kellogg's Cereals

Kellogg's Cereal - 4/$10
Rice Krispies, Raisin Bran, Frosted Flakes, Mini Wheats
$1 internet printable
Final price: .50 each when you purchase 4
Thursday price: FREE


:: Limit 2 Combined Items ::

Shop 'n Save Cereal - .88 (Thursday price .70 each)
Shop 'n Save Cheese - .88 (Thursday price .70 each)
Hellman's Mayonnaise - $1.88 (Thursday price $1.50)
Pepsi 24 pack - $4.88 (Thursday price $3.90)

Kraft Singles, 10.7 oz. pkg. $1.88
$1 off 2 internet printable
Final price: $1.38 each
Thursday price: $1 each

Cottonelle Ultra Bath Tissue, 12 ct. double roll- $4.88
.75 on Ultra - 4/26/09 RP
Final price: $4.13 each
Thursday price: $3.15 each


:: Deals with Coupons ::

Kraft Salad Dressing - 3/$5
$1.50 - 5/10/09 SS
or $1 internet printable
Final price: .67 to .17 each
Thursday price: .34 to .17 money-maker

McCromick Grillmate Spices - 2/$3
$1 - 3/15/09 RP
Final price: .50 each
Thursday price: .20 each

Crunch 'n Munch
- 10/$9
$1 off 2 internet printable
Final price: .40 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: .22 each when you buy 2

Philadelphia Cream Cheese, 8 oz. brick - 5/$5
$1 off 2 internet printable
Final price: .50 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: .30 each when you buy 2

Pillsbury Brownie Mix
- 10/$10
$1 off 2 - 3/29/09 RP
Final price: .50 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: .30 each when you buy 2

Chef Boyardee Pasta
- .88
$1 off 4 - 5/2/09 SS
Final price: .63 each when you buy 4
Thursday price: .45 each when you buy 4

Peter Pan Peanut Butter - 4/$8.98
$1 - 5/3/09 SS
Final price: $1.25 each
Thursday price: .80 each

Orville Redenbacher Microwave Popcorn - 3/$5
$1 off 2 - 5/3/09 SS
or .40 - 4/19/09 SS
Final price: $1.16 to $1.26 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: .83 to 93 each when you buy 2

Lipton Tea Bags - 2/$5
.75 - 3/15/09 RP
Final price: $1.75 each
Thursday price: $1.25 each

Kashi Granola Bars - 3/$7.98
$1.50 off 2 internet printable
Final price: $1.91 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: $1.38 each when you buy 2

Pop Tarts, 12 ct. - 3/$8
$1 off 2 - 4/5/09 RP
Final price: $2.16 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: $1.63 each when you buy 2

Tombstone Pizza, 12 in. - 3/$10
$1 off 2 internet printable
Final price: $2.83 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: $2.16 each when you buy 2

DiGiorno Pizza, 12 in. - 2/$10
$1 on Digiorno Crispy Flatbread internet printable
Final price: $4 each
Thursday price: $3 each

California Pizza Kitchen Pizza, 12 in. - 2/$11
$1 internet printable
Final price: $4.50 each
Thursday price: $3.40 each

Quilted Northern Bath Tissue - $6.47
$1 - 4/26/09 RP
Final price: $5.47 each
Thursday price: $4.18 each


:: General Mills In-ad Coupon ::
Save $3 when you buy any 10 participating General Mills products

Suddenly Salads - 3/$4
.40 internet printable
.40 internet printable
Final price: .93 each
Thursday price: .67 each

Betty Crocker Brownie Mix - 2/$4
.50 off 2 internet printable
Final price: $1.75 each whey you buy 2
Thursday price: $1.35 each when you buy 2

Yoplait GoGurt - 2/$5
$1 off 2 internet printable
Final price: $2 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: $1.50 each when you buy 2

Yoplait Fiber One Yogurt - 2/$5
.50 - 4/19/09 SS
Final price: $2 each
Thursday price: $1.50 each


Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks - 2/$5
Fruit Roll Ups, Fruit Stackerz, Gushers, Shapes
.75 off 2 internet printable
Final price: $2.13 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: $1.63 each when you buy 2

Big G Cereal - 4/$10
Trix, Cocoa Puffs, Honey Nut Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Reeses

General Mills Nature Valley, Curves or Fiber One Bars - 2/$6
General Mills Chex Mix or Bugles - 5/$10


:: ConAgra Catalina Coupon Deal ::
Purchase $20 participating products get $5 on you next shopping trip.

Hunt's Ketchup, 24 oz. - 10/$9
.20 5/10/09 SS
Final price: .70 each
Thursday price: .52 each

Healthy Choice Naturals - 5/$10
$1 internet printable
Final price: $1 each
Thursday price: .60 each

Healthy Choice - 4/$10
Complete Selections, Cafe Streamers, Paninis
$1 off 2 - 4/5/09 SS
Final price: $1.50 each
Thursday price: $1 each

Pam Cooking Spray
- 2/$5
.35 - 3/29/09 SS
Final price: $2.15 each
Thursday price: $1.65 each

Hun't Diced Tomatoes - 10/$9 (Thursday price .72)
Ro-Tel - 10/$9 (Thursday price .72)
Healthy Choice soup , can- 10/$9 (Thursday price .72)
Eggbeaters - 5/$10 (Thursday price: $1.60)
Healthy Choice Fresh Mixers - 2/$5 (Thursday price $2)

16 comments:

  1. FYI - The coupons that are printing on Schnucks.com are printing with an 8/31/09 exp. The same Qs are printing on other sites with a 6/10/09. I was able to print some of the same Qs from both sites even though I had already printed my two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this info. I knew Schnucks had printable coupons on their web site, but I never think to look at them. I couldn't get mine to print. I think I have bad Karma with Schnucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May 14, Thursday, $10 off $50 purchase at ShopNSave, I used their In-ad Coupon: $4 off 4 Kellogg's Cereals but they would NOT accept anymore my cut-out coupon and internet printed coupons for the same cereals. They said that they can only accept EITHER "their In-Ad coupon" OR "the coupons I got" for the cereals. I cannot use both of them. I returned the cereals because I felt so bad and because of this, I almost ended up not availing the $10 off $50 so I just had them exchanged for other items. I wonder if someone else experienced the same at ShopNSave?!? And when I got home I recalculated the "exchanged items amount" and I ended up losing 35cents because the Customer Service person added tax into the total of my exchanged items BUT no tax on the returned cereals amount. So, please be careful when you had some stuffs exchanged. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a follow-up on my previous "comment" re using ShopNSave's In-Ad Coupon AND cut-out coupons & internet printed out coupons on the same item...Ms. Jeri, you think you can clarify this with ShopNSave and get and post here their policy regarding this just like with what you did with Walgreens? It's just so confusing what their policy really is on coupons. Thank you very much for all your help. God bless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! The SNS I was at accepted both the in-ad store coupon and manufacturers coupons for Kellogg's.

    I will see what I can find out from SNS Corporate for this situation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Surprisingly, I had no problems at SNS yesterday. We ended up saving 47%! Thanks for the info...love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I shopped at ShopNSave Chippewa. I wonder where you, Ms. Tara and Ms. Jeri shop at?!? If they're not so far away from where I live, maybe I can shop there. I guess, ShopNSave stores got different rules on couponing and I got unlucky on the store I usually went to. :( . They even made me feel to not print internet coupons anymore because I cannot use its full value if it's more than half the price of the item which it is usually is if the item is "marked down". Won't be worth emptying our printer's ink. Am glad though that you guys didn't experience what I did. 'Twas so upsetting. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. coupon.girl,

    I avoid the Chippewa and Kingshighway store at all costs. I just don't like the direction the aisles go. It's all sideways to me.

    I shopped Thursday at the store on Gravois close to Grand. My experience at that store is mixed. The cashiers tend to get nervous with IP's but have always taken them - many times they have left the register and gone to Customer Service to find out if they should take them. I always have to apologize to the people behind me in line. One clerk even said to me, "Honey, you're going to get me fired if these coupons are fake." I just try to be as patient and polite as I can be.

    My favorite SNS is Shrewsbury. The manager is good to deal with. I've never had a problem with a cashier taking IP's and several of the cashiers love to see how much I can save.

    coupon.girl you're close to a much better experience. Don't give up on SNS, some weeks you can save a ton of money there.

    Tara or anyone else, what SNS do you shop at and what kind of experience have you had?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's funny. I just read your comment today and I think Ms. Jeri, you mental "telepathized" me because I went to SNS Gravois yesterday, Friday and see how they're going to deal with the "Cereals In-store Ad Coupon" used with one cut-out coupon & 3 IP coupons each having $1 value. The cashier accepted ALL the coupons at their face value. So, I paid 50cents for each of the cereal I bought. I could have gotten them at a "free value" though if SNS Chippewa accepted them last Thursday. Oh well, 'twas an experience that I have learned something from.:) Anyway, SNS Chippewa is the nearest to where I live but then I guess, if I gonna save more shopping at Gravois & Shrewsbury (where I shop also once in a while), might as well go there. I think my grociers savings will be so much more than the gas cost going there. :). I even asked SNS main office when I called their main office yesterday, that SNS should have a storewide company policy on all "types" of coupons so as not to confuse smart shoppers like us ;) because as of now it's actually up to the store managers how coupons should be dealt with. Anyways, thanks so much again for all your help and insights, Ms. Jeri. Really appreciate them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. By the way, did you use an IP coupon on Kraft Salad Dressing when you shopped at ShopNSave Gravois? Did they accept its $1 face value even if it's more than half the price of their "marked down" salad dressing? I wonder how they define "product retail"?!?. Is it the product's price BEFORE marked down or AFTER marked down? Much thanks again. (LOL, so sorry for bombarding you with my inquiries! :) )

    ReplyDelete
  11. coupon.girl,

    Don't fret about asking questions. I love readers' comments and questions because I learn something new everyday.

    I plan a trip to Dierbergs when I go to the SNS Shrewsbury store. You can get some great deals at Dierbergs too.

    I emailed SNS yesterday with your in-store coupon question. They haven't answered my email, although they did send that automatically generated message that they had received my email and were forwarding it to the correct department. This isn't the first time SNS has not answered an email. I will still try to persue the question.

    My opinion - It's always best to ask questions at the store level. As with any business, the manager is the one in control - no matter what corporate tells them to do. This doesn't mean, that I don't complain to a corporate office if necessary.

    I didn't use a $1 Kraft salad dressing IP this week, but many times I have used an IP that is over half of the sale price. The computer is not coded to reject an IP over half the price of an item. Just think about the policy - is the cashier going to look up the price of a product on every IP used? I'm very careful that I only use legitimate coupon. The store will get reimburse.

    Any more questions? Ask away.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I shop at Twin Oaks. Before last Thursday I had not been to SNS for probably a year. I find that Schnucks has better deals most of the time, but last week was the exception. Especially since the Twin Oaks Schnucks accepts the $10 off $50. I just watch the ads and now this site to determine where I will shop that week. Lucky for me the two stores are right next to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tara, Are you Tipster or do you just live in the same neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nope, I'm not Tipster. Just live in the area. I was unaware that Twin Oaks Schnucks honored the $10 off $50 until you posted it. It makes me sick thinking about how much I could have saved if I had known this sooner! Better late than never, I suppose...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I understand that sick feeling. I have two teens and college expenses are looming. I figured out one day that if I had couponed since they were born I could have paid for their college with my savings.

    ReplyDelete