Contact Me






Saturday, August 22, 2009

Coupon Preview 8/23/09

Sunday's St Louis Post Dispatch has Two coupon inserts - SmartSources and RedPum. The fall allergy season is just around the corner, and this week's RedPlum is full or coupons for allergy medicine.

Some of my favorite coupons this week:
  • B1G1 Chef Michael's canine creations
  • B1G1 Oral-B indicator manual toothbrush
  • B1G1 Reese's Cups Bar
  • B1G1 Wholly Salsa
  • B1G1 Cottonelle SoothingClean tub or refill
  • Buy Ritz Crackers get Crackerfuls FREE
  • $2 off Five Star binder
  • $2 off 10 SoyJoy single bars
  • $1 off (2) Five Star products
  • $1 Quaker True Delights Granola Bars
  • $1 Yoplait Deglights Yogurt Multipack
  • $1 Kotex pads
  • $1 Colgate Visible White Toothpaste
  • .75 Kotex pantiliners or tampons
  • .40 Jack's Pizza
Remember: You want multiple coupons to use when a product is at a rock bottom price. When it's good coupon insert week, I purchase 4 or 5 papers and sometimes acquire more. At first, I thought it was crazy to spend money to save money. But I've always saved much more than my $1 investment.

DEAL$ and Dollar Tree sell the Sunday Post Dispatch for $1. The early edition is published on Saturday and it includes all the coupon inserts. They usually have the Sunday paper left around on Monday also. Find the Deal$ or Family Dollar Dollar Tree closest to you.

3 comments:

  1. I found the Sunday Post Dispatch on special for $.99 at Schnucks today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do all Family Dollar stores have papers for $1? I've not thought to check there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tisha - It is actually Dollar Tree that sell the Sunday paper for $1. I don't know what I was thinking. I put Dollar Tree in the text and then the Family Dollar link. Obviously, I can't keep the names straight.

    I do know Dollar Trees sell the paper for $1. I don't know if Family Dollar does. Sorry, If I caused anyone confusion.

    ReplyDelete