Contact Me






Saturday, October 10, 2009

Schnucks - Fleishmann's Yeast Catalina

Fleischmann's Catalina coupon deal good through 11/2/09. I actually saw a sign!

Purchase (1) strip of Fleischmann's Yeast and get .50 Catalina
Purchase (1) 4 oz. Fleishmann's Yeast and get $1 Catalina

Both sizes of Fleishmann's yeast are on sale until 10/25/09. Strip - $1.49 and 4 oz. jar - $4.99

Deal Idea
purchase (1) Fleischmann's strip - $1.49
use .40 coupon from 10/4/09 SS (doubled)
receive .50 Catalina
Final cost: .19 each


The deal gets even better - look for a free standing Fleischmann's display. The strips have a bonus envelope, so you will get 4- pack for .19 instead of the normal 3-pack.

Note: A friend called me from her Schnucks, the Fleischmann's bonus 4-packs were located in a special holiday baking aisle at her store. (Thanks, Nancy!)

This deal is so good it almost entices me to become a baker.

6 comments:

  1. If you don't see a "shipper" free standing display, ask where they are. The Schnucks on S. Lindbergh had moved them to the Holiday Baking section, this is right after the produce.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering why Schuncks doesn't post it's promotions. My catalina for the vegetables didn't print on Friday, but they took my word for it and gave me two Sorry Dollars. But it leaves me wondering, when do promotions begin and end? Thanks for the heads up on the yeast deal. I always buy this and now have incentive to buy more at one time! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, I have not idea why Schnucks doesn't advertise their Cats very well. Sometimes, but not always, they will hang a little red slip of paper with the info on the shelf by the products. That little red slip will have the begining and ending dates of the Cat. I saw one for the yeast.

    Shoppers looking for a good deal will take advantage of these Cats, but I would think many others would also. And those might be the people who never use the Catalina coupon. Before I couponed I would have stuck a Cat in my purse and it would have been long expired before I ever saw it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeri, when I shopped at Schnucks on Saturday the cashier said they have a limit on the number of internet coupons you can have per transaction, but she wasn't sure what the limit was (she thought 5) or how I could find out. Have you heard anything about this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Courtney - I just called Schnucks Consumer Affairs Department 314-994-4400.

    Coupons policy:
    1. one coupon per item
    2. they will only double 15 coupons
    3. no internet coupons for free items
    4. no internet coupon over $5

    I asked if I purchase 200 items and I had 200 internet coupon could I use them? Yes!

    I would suggest you call Consumer Affairs and tell them what you were told. Obviously, more education of what Schnucks policy is needs to happen at the store level.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Jeri! The cashier I had was very nice and confirmed that I had purchased everything I had a coupon for. We had a good chat about internet coupons. I just hadn't heard about a limit and there wasn't any info available so I thought I'd see what you knew about it.

    Your comment about 200 items/coupons made me giggle--that would be a lot of crescent rolls! LOL

    ReplyDelete