Contact Me






Monday, November 23, 2009

More Schnucks Deals - FREE Chinet, Wisbone and Yeast


There is not a new ad for Schnucks this week because the current ad is good for a two week period. See the coupon match-ups HERE.

Readers have tipped me off to a few additional items you can pick up for FREE through 11/29/09. If you still need to run back for those last minute items, make sure you pick up these freebies too.

Chinet Salad/Side Dishes - $2
$2 - 11/22/09 SS
Final price: FREE
**** The salad/side dishes have peelies on them for FREE Wishbone Salad Dressing when you buy this product. Get both for FREE!
(Thanks, Janet!)

Fleischmann's Yeast - $1.29
.40 - 11/8/09 SS (doubled)
Receive .50 Catalina Coupon on your next order when you buy (1)
Final cost: FREE
(Thanks, Lynda & Staci!)

8 comments:

  1. I found a tearpad coupon for 1 free Chinet cup package (maximum value $3.50) WYB a package of Chinet plates on an end cap display a couple days ago, either at Schnucks or SNS. Sorry I cant remember which store, but I think I was in South County.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CJ _ I found that coupon at Schnucks on an end aisle display also. The wording on the coupon is very confusing to me.

    It says, "with your purchase of this Chinet package." Since the display was large Chinet plates, I don't know if it can be used with the salad/side dishes or not.

    If you try this and it's OK to use let me know. I'm not saying you should or shouldn't - I just don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the pizza yeast yesterday and didn't get a cat - wonder what I did wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is only on the regular yeast or rapid rise and not the pizza yeast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyonymous - If you wanted to get the Catalina coupon, return your pizza yeast and tell them you bought the wront type.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did purchase the side/salad bowls, used a peelie for a free salad dressing and used the orange coupon for the free insulated cups. This cashier just said, "wow, what a good deal!" Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy - Thanks for letting us know you were able to use the free cup coupon also.

    I bought one package of side/salad bowls on Sunday and haven't found any with peelies since. I should have taken all my coupons with me on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got the the Chinet side/salad plates for free with the $2 coupon but there were no Wishbone peelies and no Chinet cups on the shelves :( I have one more $2 coupon, will try a different Schnucks now that I know the cups coupon will work - thanks, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete