Contact Me






Monday, February 1, 2010

More CVS Deals - Week of 1/31/10

Grand Opening Sale at the four new St Louis stores.
Prices good January 31 - February 6, 2010


St Louis Locations - Now Open!
South City - Gravois and Hampton
South County - Lindbergh and Lemay Ferry
Olivette - Olive and Price Rd.
West County - Manchester & Kiefer

I've shopped at the Gravois and Hampton store. They have been extremely busy. Many shelves are wiped clean - even of products not on sale. If your store is out of stock, make sure you ask for a raincheck; they never expire and ECB's are attached.

Mars Fun Size 8 pack - .66
limit 6

Ultra Brite or Aim Toothpaste - .66
limit 6

VO5 Shampoo or Conditioner - .66
limit 6

7UP, A&W or Sunkist, 2 liters - .79
limit 4

Eggs, dozen - .97
limit 2

Hostess Donettes - $1.50
limit 4
.45 - HERE
Final price: $1.05

Home Pride Bread - $1.50
limit 4

Edy's Ice Cream - $2.50
limit 4
$1 - 1/31/10 SS
Final price: $1.50 each

Dean's 2% Milk - $2.69
limit 2

B1G1 Lays Chips (excludes baked)
limit 4

B1G1 Nature Made Vitamins or Supplements
limit 6
$3 off Cholestoff - 1/31/10 SS
$3 off CoQ10 - 1/31/10
$1 off any Vitamin - 1/31/10

13 comments:

  1. Does anyone know how much are the Lay's chips at CVS? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi coupon.girl - I was wondering that too. I'f no one has an answer for you, I'll check later this week. I'm still thinking about going back for Skippy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so frustrating to go in on Monday morning & they are out of everything your there to spend your $10 ECB's....I hope they start to stock things better. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel..I feel your pain...I was there Sunday by 1 pm and they were already out of ALL the good deals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel - Stock is going to be a problem since there is only 4 stores for the entire Missouri side of the river.

    But, they will issue rainchecks(that never expire), you still get ECBs with your raincheck and you have a month to spend ECB's.

    I asked at the City store and they told me they get a truck on Thursday. If you can't shop on Sunday maybe Thursday or Friday would be better.

    I used to drive to Il to shop at CVS. I learned that if I kept getting rainchecks, I had a little stash of them and when I shopped it was like a scavanger hunt finding out what they had in to spend my ECB's on.

    Even with the stock issues, I still love CVS. They are the most customer service oriented store I've ever shopped at.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank Jeri the raincheck information is good to know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. True...unlike Walgreens you have a long time to roll the ECB's over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is the Oust ECB still ongoing? I never used my BOGO and didn't think to ask for a raincheck. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kelly - The can I got has a sticker on it that says, "Buy Oust Sruface and Air get $3 Extra Bucks. Offer Valid 1/3/10 -2/14/10/"

    So yes, it is still going on. The only problem I see in getting a Raincheck is that the "event code number" is needed. I can't find any print ad that has the number on it. Hopefully, your store will have the number.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Everyone!

    I agree about the CVS store (Lemay/Lindberg) being out of stock already on a Monday morning...but I must agree that they are VERY accomodating with rainchecks and ECB extensions! They were even willing to extend my $10/off $20 coupon purchase because they were out of the merchandise! The people at the S. County store have been very helpful and appreciative of the customers!

    I bought about $27 worth of goods today and paid 23 cents out of pocket!!! (includes b1g1/ECBs/coupons) SWEEET!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Denise - Woo Hoo! Great shopping trip.

    I'm glad to hear the South County store is customer friendly too. Did you get your $10 off $20 coupon in the mail and do you live close to the new store?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't get the machine in the store to spit out anything other than the coupon for cookies & CVS cold medicine....anybody else get any good coupons?

    I LOVE the people at the Lindbergh/Lemay store too they are VERY nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Rachel - I haven't gotten anything any coupons but cookies and cold medicine too. But, CJ mentioned she to a $2 ECB!

    Check out I Heart CVS's list of possible coupons this week:

    http://www.iheartcvs.com/2010/02/0201-0206-crts-printing.html

    You would think with the new market, the machines would be spitting out some great coupons, but maybe they have had so much business they don't need to.

    ReplyDelete