Contact Me






Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More Target Deals - Week of 2/7/10

Tiffany, a reader, send me a copy of her Target receipt from last night. So you don't have to strain your eyes trying to read it, here are her totals.

Purchased (1) package of Huggies wipes, (4) packages of GE light bulbs and (5) single server Quaker Oatmeal
Spent: $0.49 + tax
Received $5 Target Giftcard
Total saved: $25.79

Even better than emailing me a copy of her receipt, she sent the information on the deals she purchased.

Quaker Single Serve Oatmeal - $1.02
Buy (5) and get $5 Target Giftcard
$1 - HERE (use 5 if you have access to several computers to print these)
Final cost: $4.90 Money-Maker after coupons & giftcard

GE CFL Light Bulb Package- $1.99 to $3.49
$1 - 1/3/10 SS
and used $1.50 Target coupon - 1/10/10 SS
or $1.50 Target coupon - HERE (Thanks, Maureen!)
Final price: .51 Money-Maker to .99 each

Huggies Wipes - $2.39
.50 - 1/17/10 SS
and used $1 Target coupon
Final cost: .89 each
I don't know where she got her Target Huggies wipes coupon at. But, I'm sure all of you with little ones keep track of the baby item coupons.

Great job Tiffany, thanks for sharing!

14 comments:

  1. I finally had a Target trip that went perfectly! Click on my name for details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fyi - There is also a target printable coupon for the light bulbs. There have been some great free items and MMs on items we use the last two weeks.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job CJ! Thanks for sharing.

    Thanks, Maureen. I missed the Target printable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The single serve Quacker did not trigger the gift card in Chesterfield Valley. I went to customer service and they has the signed checked. They were included on the sign. The manager came over to give me my gift card and said I bought the wrong FLAVOR! She gave it to me anyway. I also did the Herbal Essences deal for free styling product but bought travel sizes as my "paid" item. They didn't like that either and wanted me to get the travel size free. I stood my ground! I also had my coupon for free creamer. I spent $2.13 and received a $5 gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fyi - I just realized the $2 Target GE CFL coupon (01/10 SS) also works great for free or overage. Only the brown sugar flavor single serve is trigering the gift card. I picked up a $3 off 5 Quaker coupon at Schnucks. This worked nicely on Quaker bars at Target.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenny - Good for you for standing your ground.

    I hope new couponers are reading the comments. It's easy to get frustrated when things don't go as planned, but if you confidently stand your ground things usually work out in your favor. It's good to hear stories of when things work out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maureen - Thanks for the update. I keep thinking I'll get to Target to check out the deals, but haven't gotten there yet this week. Great idea to use the $3 off 5 coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did use the $2 Target CFL cpn for some of the light bulbs. All of the coupons ($2 or $1.50 stacked with $1) went through just fine. No beeps.
    Only the brown sugar oatmeal works for the $5 gift card.
    The huggies wipes coupons were on packages of diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tiffany - Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Click on the picture of the receipt and it will enlarge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A couple of additional deals I snagged this morning...

    Gillette men's body wash 12 oz. $3 (on price cut until 2/20)
    $2 coupon from 2/7 PG
    Final cost $1

    From Hip2Save.com:
    Hershey’s Pieces Candy 10.5 oz. $2.69 (Hampton Village price - forgot to check if it was sale or regular price)
    $1/1 Target coupon from Target website
    $1/1 coupon from 1/31 SS
    Final cost $0.69

    ReplyDelete
  12. For the GE lightbulbs, if your store had the "bulk and club size" promotion, check in the temp/demo area. I found a box of 7 GE EnergySmart bulbs on clearance for $4.98 (original price $9.99). I snagged two boxes for $2.48 a piece after the target & manufacturer's coupon. The clerk may have to key in the coupon.

    That's 14 bulbs for $5.00, or 36 cents a piece!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Rebecca! I'll add the light bulbs to my Target post tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete