Contact Me






Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dierberg Deals: 3/16/10 - 3/22/10


This week at Deirbergs, a buy one -get on meat sale: Ground Round, Chicken Breast, Pork Tenderloin and Ground Round Patties.

Meat for half price is always good, but Dierbergs regular meat prices do tend to be a little higher than the other stores. For me, it is worth the extra money.

Remember:
1. Dierbergs doubles coupons .40 or less.
2. Limits 15 total coupons doubled.
3. Limits 3 identical coupons.
4. On a 10/$10 sale you get the sale price on just one item.
5. Internet Printable Coupons - have to scan, will not accept for free product, will not accept if over $5, will not accept if over 50% of retail value.

I highlight only the best deals. Take a look at Dierbergs' full ad here.


:: WEB-ONLY COUPON for "Fresh this Week" subscribers ::
Check you email, or start your subscription HERE.

Hostess Donettes - .99 (limit 1)


:: Coupon Match-Ups ::

Yoplait Yogurt Cups - .50
.40 off 6 - 2/7/10 GM (doubled)
Final price: .37 each when you buy 6

Mrs. T's Pierogies - $1.54
$1 - 3/14/10 RP
Final price: .54 each

KC Masterpiece Barbecue Sauce - $1.67
$1 - 3/14/10 SS
Final price: .67 each

Kellogg's Fruit Snacks - $1.67
$1 - HERE (** more than 50% of sale price)
Final price: .67 each

Heluva Good! Dip - $1.25
.50 - HERE
Final price: .75 each

Dial Soap, 3 ct. pkgs. - $1.67
.35 - 3/7/10 RP (doubled)
Final price: .97 each

Sara Lee Bread - $1.70
.55 - 2/21/10 RP
Final price: $1.24 each

Fiber One Bars - $2.50
.40 - HERE and HERE and HERE (doubled)
Final price: $1.70 each

McCain Potatoes - $2.50
.75 - 2/28/10 SS
Final price: $1.75 each

Frigo String Cheese - $3.50
$1 - HERE
Final price: $2.50 each

Meow Mix Cat Food - $3.99
$1 - 3/14/10 RP
Final price: $2.99 each

Palermo's Primo Thin or Hearth Italia Pizza - $4
$1 - HERE (sign in or register for coupon)
or $1 - 3/14/10 SS
Final price: $3 each

7 comments:

  1. Has anyone tried the Fiber One Bar catalina deal at Dierbergs? I wouldn't mind trying it, but I don't want them to hassle me for trying to buy 5 and use 5 coupons. Maybe not worth my time....
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea Sorry, I haven't heard if the Fiber One Cat is working or not at Dierbergs. When I've run into a Cat deal that doesn't conform to the limit 3 like coupon policy, I head to Customer Service and ask them if I can use more than 3 because of a Cat deal. They have always been accomidating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The $1.50/1 Vocalpoint coupon for Kellogg's Clever Kids fruit snacks (sent in the mail a few weeks ago) will work at Dierbergs this week for cheap fruit snacks. Clever Kids are $1.67, so $.17 after coupon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emily - Thanks, I forgot all about the Vocalpoint coupon and my teens love their fruit snacks. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't usually buy fruit snacks, but made an exception because of that Q. I was able to pick them up for $.16 SNS yesterday. Lovin' those Vocalpoint coupons!

    Does anyone know if Dierbergs carries any other Heluva products besides dips? I would like to maximize my free product Q from them.

    Thanks,
    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Staci - Hopefully, I'll get to Dierbergs today. I'll check to see what Heluva Good products they carry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Staci - I couldnt find any Heluva Good products besides dip at our 3 big grocery stores. I was hoping to use the coupon on cheese but couldnt find it anywhere. Thanks for the Clever Kids info, I'll look for those.

    ReplyDelete