Contact Me






Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Shop 'n Save Deals: 3/15/10 - 3/20/10

Kahiki is on sale agian this week. Does anyone still have coupons left?

$10 off $50 purchase, Thursday 3/18/10 ($10 will automatically be deducted from your total when you spend $50 before coupons. )

Take a look at this week's ad HERE.

Remember:
1. $10 off $50 purchase this Thursday (with a few restrictions listed in ad)
2. Shop 'n Save does not double coupons.
3. Shop 'n Save accepts internet printable coupons up to 50% of the product retail price. (** I've noted coupons that are over 50% of the sale price in the match-ups.) Take a look at Shop 'n Save Internet Printable Coupon Acceptance Policy.
4. Thursday price - purchase right at $50 of groceries and save 20% before coupons.


:: Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks Catalina Deal ::
Buy (3) get $1.50, Buy (4) get $2.50, Buy (5) or more get $3.50 Catalina coupon to use on your next shopping trip. Part of the National Catalina Event.

Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks - $2
.50 off 2 - HERE and HERE and HERE
Final price: $1.50 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: $1.35 each when you buy 2

Deal Idea
purchase (5) Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks - $10.00
use (2) .50 off 2 coupons -$1.00
receive Catalina coupon -$3.50
Final cost: $5.50 or $1.10 per box
Thursday cost: $3.50 or .70 per box


:: Coupon Match-Ups ::

Quaker Quakes Rice Snacks - $1.27
.75 off True Delights Rice Snacks - 2/14/10 RP
Final price: .52 each
Thursday price: .27 each

Del Monte Tomatoes - .77
$1 off 4 - 2/7/10 RP
Final price: .52 each when you buy 4
Thursday price: .37 each when you buy 4

Rice A Roni or Pasta Roni - $1
$1 off 3 - 1/3/10 RP
or $1 off 4 - Manufacturer coupon found in this week's ad
Final price: .66 to .75 each
Thursday price: .47 to .55 each

Powerade
- $1
Buy 10 and get 5 FREE with coupon instore
Final price: .67 each when you buy 15
Thursday price: .53 each when you buy 15

Propel Enhanced Water - $1
$1 off 4 - Manufacturer coupon found in this week's ad
Final price: .75 each when you buy 4
Thursday price: .55 each when you buy 4

Nabisco Ritz Bits or Premium Saltines - $2
$1 - 1/24/10 SS
Final price: $1 each
Thursday price: .60 each

Kahiki Eggrolls or Entrees - $2
$1 - 2/7/10 SS
Final price: $1 each
Thursday price: .60 each

International Delight Flavored Coffee Creamer - $1.66
.55 - HERE
or .55 - 3/7/10 SS
Final price: $1.11 each
Thursday price: .78 each

Act II Microwave Popcorn - $1.50
.40 - 2/28/10 SS
Final price: $1.10 each
Thursday price: .80 each

Quaker Oatmeal Squares Cereal - $2.50
$1 - 2/14/10 RP
Final price: $1.50 each
Thursday price: $1 each

Nabisco Crackers - $2.50
Wheat Thins, Triscuits, Better Cheddar, Sociables, Chicken in a Biskit, Vegetable Thins, Ritz Chips
$1 -1/24/10 SS
Final price: $1.50 each
Thursday price: $1 each


Tony's Pizza - $2
$1 off 2 - blinkie coupon (I found them at a Schnucks)
Final price: $1.50 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: $1.10 each when you buy 2

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts - $1.88
$1 off 3 - 2/7/10 RP
Final price: $1.55 each when you buy 3
Thursday price: $1.17 each when you buy 3

Kahiki Family Dinners or Chicken Nuggets - $3.98
$2 - 2/7/10 SS
Final price: $1.98 each
Thursday price: $1.18 each

Quaker Chewy Granola Bars - $2.50
$1.50 off 2 - Manufacturer coupon found in this week's ad
Final price: $1.75 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: $1.25 each when you buy 2

Kellogg's Bite Size Frosted Mini Wheats - $2.50
$1.50 - HERE
Final price: $1.75 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: $1.25 each when you buy 2

Quaker Oatmeal To Go Squares - $2.50
$1 off 2 - 1/24/10 RP
Final price: $2 each
Thursday price: $1.50 each

Nabisco Chips Ahoy or Oreo Cakesters - $2.50
$1 off 2 - Coupon in Kraft Coupon Booklet (available last August)
Final price: $2 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: $1.50 each when you buy 2

Jack's Pizza - $2.50
.40 - 1/24/10 SS
Final price: $2.10 each
Thursday price: $1.60 each

Yoplait Trix, Go-Gurt or Kids Yogurt - $2.50
.40 - HERE and HERE and HERE
or .75 off 2 - 2/7/10 GM
Final price: $2.10 to $2.13 each
Thursday price: $1.60 to $1.63 each

Cap' n Crunch Cereal - $3
$1 off 2 - Manufacturer coupon found in this week's ad
Final price: $2.50 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: $1.90 each when you buy 2

Tropicana Pure Premium Orange Juice, 89 oz. - $3.98
$1 - Manufacturer coupon found in this week's ad
Final price: $2.98 each
Thursday price: $2.18 each

Aquafina, 24 pack 1/2 liter bottles - $4.48
$1 off 2 - Manufacturer coupon found in this week's ad
Final price: $3.98 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: $3.08 each when you buy 2

Gatorade, 8 ct. - $5
$1 off 2 - Manufacturer coupon found in this week's ad
Final price: $4.50 each when you buy 2
Thursday price: $3.50 each when you buy 2


:: Other Good Deals ::
(Thursday price)

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese - .64 (.51)
7 UP or Dr Pepper, 2 liters - .77 (.62) with additional $10 purchase
Pepsi or Coke, 2 liters - .94 (.75) with additional $10 purchase

Edy's Ice Cream - $1.98 ($1.58)

24 comments:

  1. I'm out of good Kahiki coupons but have been using the $.55 coupons found inside the smaller boxes. The Thursday price is $1.05. Check your coupon stash - I found a $2 off two Edy's Slow Churned coupon (good 1/1-7/31) in a booklet that I picked up last Fall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I still have some Kahiki coupons. Thursday should be a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so tell me how Thursday works with coupons. is the $10 off based on your before coupon total or your after coupon total? what about sale prices? What do I need to add together to get as close to $50 to get the best deal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maureen - Thanks for the reminder that there was an Edy's coupon still around from this fall. I'll be checking my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amber - On a a $10 off $50 Thursday, when the register rings up $50 it automatically deducts $10. The total is calculated on the current days prices before coupons.

    To maximize your savings a SNS. Plan a shopping trip to get your purchase just over $50. If you have a $5 off $50 from the Entertainment book, use that coupon too. (I save all my coupons for a free item and use them on a $10 off $50 Thursday.) Then use any manufacturer coupons you have.

    If you have lots to buy (over $100), shop twice. Some stores/cashiers will let you do back to back transactions, others frown on it. If I have lots to buy, I take the first transaction to the car and head back in for another round.

    I hope this helps. Keep asking questions if I didn't explain enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amber - You're welcome. Come back and leave a comment on how you did. And, keep asking questions. If I don't know the answers my readers will.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amber I try to save my biggest coupons for the Shop n Save $10 off days. I take a calculator with me and add my groceries as I go. When I get to $50 dollars I stop. Then I have the $10 and $5 from the entertainment book. Then they take off all of my coupons. Sometimes it can end up being only a few dollars. Then I go back however many times I need to and get what is on my list with my coupons. I have 3 Shop n saves within 8 miles. I hope that helps a little even though Jeri did such a good job of explaining it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Has anyone price checked the Heluva Good Dip at SNS?
    What about the Kashi Heart to Heart crackers or cereal?
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Has anyone price checked the Heluva Good Dip at SNS?
    What about the Kashi Heart to Heart crackers or cereal?
    Thanks, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Andrea - I couldnt find Heluva Good dip at my SNS. It's on sale at Dierbergs this week for around $1.25. They have about 6 different flavors. I got Kashi crackers last week at SNS for $3.18 (free with the Vocalpoint coupon).

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a whole page in my coupon binder of FREE things :) Can't wait to use them tomorrow!! It's so much fun to see how much you can save on these $10 off days!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks CJ!
    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Lynda for sharing your SNS shopping strategy. I think the more people can read how others "do it" they feel more confident they can "do it" too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Rachel - I always drool over people with organied coupon binders. I clip as I use. If you want to take a pic of your binder and email it to me, I'll post it. I would imagine lots of people would like to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Jeri - I had another great trip to SNS! I found a few other good deals. Several types of cheeze-its (including a party mix) are on sale for $2.00. There is a $2 off 2 tear pad at Twin Oaks. Thursday price is $.60 per box if you buy 2. There is a similar deal for Keebler crackers. There were also $1.50 Nutcrisp coupons on a display mid aisle - I think they were on sale for $2. Barilla Pasta is on sale for $1 (including Piccolina and I think whole wheat). Thursday price is $.25 after $.55 coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have a 3" binder (pink of course) that I keep my coupons in. I have dividers with tabs for each category. Between the dividers I have those plastic pages that hold baseball cards so that I can view like 9 coupons at a time without having to sort through them. I also found some plastic three hole pockets that go between the dividers for holding coupons. In the back I have folders for restaurants, Target, Walgreens, and rebates. I try to take the whole binder when I'm out because I don't know how many times I have been out, found a good sale and wish I had brought my coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Tracy H - Thanks for the great explaination of how a coupon binder is set up. If you would email me pics of your binder, I would post it so others could see.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jeri-I got the idea from the following website
    http://www.utahdealdiva.com/2009/09/my-coupon-binder.html

    This is very similar to my binder. I have been using this system for about 6 months and find it works. My daughter laughs at me for carrying it in the store. I try to have my coupons organized in an envelope with my list written on the envelope but if I find an unadvertised deal then I can go to my binder and quickly find what I need.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Forgot to mention that since I usually but 2-3 weekend papers I only cut up coupns from one paper and put the rest in a file folder with the date written so I can go back and cut more if I need them. After cutting them out I sort them on the table in the categories then file them in my binder.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am so behind at filing my coupons, but have had a stupid head cold for 3 weeks! ugh I use the baseball card holders too. I also found that lately emailing companies for coupons has worked out awesome! Couponing to Disney posts who she emails on a regular basis & this helps alot w/ idea on who to email.

    I really wish Missouri was a state that doubled more than 40 cents! We could be saving so much more!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I use a Case-It ZBinder. I picked it up at Target clearance for around $4.00. It is great because it is like having 2 binders in one. I have one side just for food products and the other side is for household/beauty products. I like that it has alot of pockets to hold larger coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for all the binder info. I'm going to write about binders - hopefully soon, I always feel behind. I'll include your pics Tiffany, and if anyone else wants to send pics I'll post them also.

    ReplyDelete