Contact Me






Monday, April 19, 2010

$1 Printable Coupon for Rayovac Batteries

Rayovac Facebook fans, a new printable coupon is available. Click on the promotions tab and access to the coupon is on the left had side of the page. Not yet a Rayovac fan? Sing up today.

$1 off any pack of Rayovac Alkaline Batteries.

Rayovac batteries are usually a fairly inexpensive batter. The coupons has a 6/17/10 expiration date - plenty of time to find a great deal somewhere.

While your on Facebook, become a Fan of Coupon STL and get the deals I post in your News Feed.

3 comments:

  1. Has anyone found the $1 Rayovac battery at Target lately? No more at Hampton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen $1 Rayovac Alkaline packs at Target, only the Heavy Duty kind which you cant get with the alkaline coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi coupon.girl & CJ - The only time I've seen Rayovac at Target for $1 is around Christmas. And, like CJ said it wasn't for the ones listed on the coupon. I'll check and see if I can find Rayovac Alkaline at Target the next time I'm there and report the price.

    ReplyDelete