Contact Me






Saturday, July 31, 2010

Coupon Preview 8/1/10

Sunday's St Louis Post-Dispatch has Three coupon inserts - SmartSource, Redplum and P&G.

Rumor is there would be two Redplum insert this weekend. I searched through three newspapers this morning and found only one small Redplum insert in each of them. They didn't include any of the Unilever brand coupons that were reported to be in this Sunday's inserts.

I'm hoping the store I bought my paper at got a bad batch of papers and that there will be the second Redplum insert in the Post-Dispatch. Please, let me know if you buy Sunday papers today if you find the other Redplum insert.

Update: Yes, there is a second Redplum insert, but it is not in every early edition paper. The Good news is that it includes many Unilver product coupons and quite a few Target coupons.

NO $10 off $50 at Shop 'n Save on Thursday.


A few if my favorite coupons this week:

P&G


  • Free Pampers Wipes when you buy Pampers Diapers
  • $4 off Gillette Fusion ProGlide
  • $3 off Prilosec OTC
  • $2 off Tampax Pearl or Compak Pearl, 18 ct. +
  • $2 off Crest Mouthwash
  • $2 off Gillette Bodywash
  • $2 off any Clairol product
  • $1 off Tide

SmartSource

  • Free Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaning product wyb Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel
  • B1G1 Pledge Muti Surface Aerosol product
  • B1G1 Bic Disposable Shaver
  • $1.25 off Oust
  • $1 off 2 Bic Stationary Products

Redplum

  • $1 off a case of Ball or Kerr Canning Jars
  • $1 off any Ball or Kerr Canning Item
  • $1 off Dog Chow
  • $1 off Cat Chow
Remember: You want multiple coupons to use when a product is at a rock bottom price. When it's a good coupon insert week, I purchase 4 or 5 papers and sometimes acquire more. At first, I thought it was crazy to spend money to save money. But I've always saved much more than my $1 investment.

DEAL$, Dollar Tree and Sam's Club sell the Sunday Post-Dispatch for $1. The early edition is published on Saturday and it includes all the coupon inserts. And, they usually have Sunday papers left on Monday. Find the Deal$ , Dollar Tree or Sam's Club closest to you.

14 comments:

  1. I had 2 Red Plum inserts in my Post. I have it delivered & get the ads part for Sunday on Saturday. Amazing, since the past couple weeks, I've been missing the coupons and have had to call customer service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my paper from Walmart this morning and I only had 1 tiny RP in my paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does the early edition of the Post have the Reader Rewards coupon in it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeri-

    I had 2 RP, including the one with Unilever Qs, in my delivered paper, but am missing both the P&G AND SS. Aaargh! Guess I'll be contacting customer service.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the early edition of the Post-Dispatch always has the Reader Reward coupon.

    Thanks everyone for the info of what inserts you got and the source of the paper.

    I heard from a friend that the freebie paper she gets deliverd in the county had both RP inserts also.

    I'm going to head out and check a few more places to see if any eary edition Post-Dispatch's available on a newstand have the RP insert with the Unilever insert. It shouldn't be this hard to get the inserts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I passed one of those booths to get you to subscribe to the paper... do you think they would deliver 10 Sunday papers to me each week? that would be sweet!

    armyMomx2

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got all the inserts in my home paper in Creve Coeur. My mom went to 2 different Deal$ and neither had the bigger RP insert. When she went to Dollar Tree, they had all 4 inserts in their papers. I don't know if this is universal. This was in South County.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ArmyMomx2 - If you ask what kind of deal you could get on 10 papers, us know what they say.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm just back from my search for the bigger RedPlum insert. I stopped at a Walgreens in the City and no 2nd Redplum. I then headed to the suburbs and found the bigger Redplum in the paper at a Schnucks in Webster Groves. This second insert is very spotty. It will be interesting to see what comes out in tomorrow editions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had the insert delivery today and got 2 papers at dollar tree. They all had 2 redplum and the PGsaver. I got the home delivery of ads from the Suburban Journal and it had 1 RP, 1 SS and 1 PG. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bought my papers at South County Sams and they didn't have the second Red Plum. Can anyone that got the second Red Plum let me know if it had the Target coupons in it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Anonymous - The bigger Redplum did have target coupons.

    .75 off Oral - B Toothbrush
    .50 off Crest, 4 oz. +
    $1 off Charmin
    $1 off Charmin Basic
    .75 off Bounty 6-pack +
    $1.50 off both Bounty PT and napkins
    $1 off 2 Kellogg's Cereal
    $1 off 2 Kellogg's Snack items
    $1 off 2 Keebler 100 Calorie Right Bites
    $1 off 2 Morningstar Farms

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Jeri! I was really looking forward to the Kelloggs and Morningstar Farms coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got 2 Red Plums, a SS and a P&G in my home delivered paper that was delivered late Fri night.

    ReplyDelete