Contact Me






Monday, July 26, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 7/26/10

I'm recycling a few menu items from last week. I left a menu plan for my husband and son for when I was out of town, but they ate bratwurst and carry out Chinese most of the week. It sure makes menu planning easy this week.


Monday: BBQ Chicken, green beans, green salad, grapes

Tuesday: Chef Salads, grapes

Wednesday: BBQ Chicken Pizzas, cantaloupe

Thursday: Hamburgers, cole slaw, fresh fruit

Friday: Date night

Saturday: BLT's, chips

Sunday: Pork Chops, long grain & wild rice, veggies, fresh fruit

If you would like more meal planning ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com

2 comments:

  1. Mine used to do the same thing with meal plans! Kids loved it but the budget didn't ;)

    Isn't it nice to be able to reuse meal plans? I love when it's an easier week!

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacy - My husband was out of sinc last week. Not only with me not getting things out of the freezer to thaw, but the storm and rain didn't help when it came time to grill.

    I don't blame him for getting carry out when the hook & ladder firetrucks were in the neighborhood checking the rooves that got hit by lightening.

    ReplyDelete