Contact Me






Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Schnucks - FREE Oscar Mayer Lunchmeat and Purnia Dog Snacks

A reader and Schnucks employee sent me this great info. Thanks, Insider!

Oscar Mayer Bologna or Cotto Salami - $1 (buy 4)
$1 off 2 Oscar Mayer Lunchmeat 5/16/10 SS (use 2)
Pay: $2
Receive a $2 Catalina coupon to use on your next shopping trip
Final cost: FREE

NOTE: Shop 'n Save's ad also has a $1 of 2 Oscar Mayer Bologna or Cotto Salami manufacturer's coupon in it this week.
The coupon in Shop 'n Save's ad won't work for this deal. 12 oz. Oscar Mayer Bologna or Salami is on sale at Schnucks and the Shop 'n Save ad coupon is for the 16 oz size.

Purina Cheweez Sticks for Dogs - 4/$3.50 (clearance price)
$4 off 4 Purina Dog Snacks - 5/16/10 SS
Final price: FREE

2 comments:

  1. I bought 4 bologna today and the catalina didn't print. I waited for a second before I left just to make sure. I didn't go the Customer Service because I thought perhaps the deal was with a different kind of lunchmeat. Now that I am at home to check the post, only to find out that I should have asked for the catalina. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alice - If I were you, I would take the lunchmeat back to Schnucks and explain you didn't get your Catalina coupons. They are usually good to deal with. But, the Catalina offer is good only through July 11th.

    Or, you could call Catalina Marketing 877-210-1917 option 1. They should be able to send you your Catalina coupon in the mail. Make sure you have your receipt with you when you call them for reference.

    ReplyDelete