Contact Me






Friday, August 6, 2010

*GONE* Laughing Cow - B1G1 Printable Coupon

UPDATE: It looks like this coupon is not longer available.

I will never tire of seeing coupons for cheese and here is a really good one.

Sing up for Laughing Cow email newsletter and you can print a coupon for:

Buy any (1) variety of The Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges or Mini Babybel Cheese and get (1) FREE

The coupon I printed have a 10/31/10 expiration date. Hopefully, these will go on a great sale before the coupon expires.

2 comments:

  1. I tried to print and got a message saying I had already printed my limit. I have never even seen this coupon :-(``

    ArmyMomx2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ArmyMom - I'm getting the same message now on my other computer. It looks like the coupon has reached its limit.

    ReplyDelete