Contact Me






Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Schnucks Deals: 8/23/10 - 8/29/10


The best deals at Schnucks never get advertised. If you find a great deal, please leave a comment.

Remember:
1. Schnucks doubles coupons .40 and less in the St. Louis area.
2. Limit of 15 coupons doubled.
3. Ask for a rain check if they are out of a sale item.
4. On a B1G1 sales you have to buy two to get the deal.
5. Items on a 10/$10 sale ring up $1 each. You don't have to buy 10.

I only highlight the best deals. Take a look at Schnucks full ad HERE.


:: Coupon Match Ups ::

Campbell's Tomato Soup - .50
.50 off 2 Campbell's "Great for Cooking" Soups printable coupon
Final price: .25 each wyb 2

Campbell's Condensed Soups, 10-11 oz. - $1
$1 off 4 Campbell's Condensed Soups printable coupon
.50 off 2 Campbell's Condensed Soups printable coupon
Final price: .75 each

Campbell's Spaghetti0's with meat - $1
.50 off 2 Spaghetti0s printable coupon
Final price: .75 each wyb 2

Chef Boyardee Pasta with Meat - $1
.35 off 3 - 8/15/10 SS (doubled)
Final price: .77 each wyb 3

Prego Pasta Sauce - $1.67
$1 off 2 Prego Pasta Sauces printable coupon
Final price: $1.17 each wyb 2

Campbell's Family Size Condensed Soups, 26 oz. - $1.50
$1 off 4 Campbell's Condensed Soups printable coupon
.50 off 2 Campbell's Condensed Soups printable coupon
Final price: $1.25 each

Oscar Mayer Lunchables - $1.89
$1 off 2 Lunchable Combinations w/ water - 8/22/10 SS
(if included in sale)
Final price: $1.39 each wyb 2

Oscar Mayer Turkey Franks - $1.89
$1 off 2 - 8/22/10 SS
Final price: $1.39 each

Oscar Mayer Turkey Cotto Salami or Turkey Bologna, 16 oz. - $1.89
$1 off 2 Oscar Mayer Lunchmeats printable coupon
Final price: $1.39 each wyb 2

Newman's Own Pasta Sauce - $2
.50 off Newman's Own Pasta Sauce printable coupon
.50 - 8/15/10 RP
Final price: $1.50 each

Tony's Pizza - $2
$1 off 2 Tony's Pizzas printable coupon
Final price: $1.50 each wyb 2

Purina T-Bonz Dog Treats - $2
$1 off 2 - 8/1/10 RP
Final price: $1.50 each wyb 2

V8 V-Fusion Juice - $2.50
$1 off 2 V8 V-Fusion printable coupon
Final price: $2 each wyb 2

V8 100% Juice - $2.50
$1 off 2 V8 100% Juice printable coupon
Final price: $2 each


:: Other Good Deals ::

Whole Chicken - .79 lb.
Pork Spareribs - $1.79 lb.

Langers H20 Drink - .50
Doritos - $1.88

10 comments:

  1. I wouldn't have walked inside Schnucks today, except for the Campbell's Tomato soup--thanks for posting that--I've been hounded for not having it on hand. I bought the Planter's trail mix 10/10 with the $1/2 coupon at the register. Weber marinades still .50 with the .50 coupon that expires at the end of the month--I used my last one. Jay's 3/$5, just like Shop N Save. Other than that, I didn't find anything too interesting. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly - Thanks for the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snyder's pretzels ar 2 for $4. Paired with a $1 off coupon I bought snacks for my son's preschool for a dollar. Woot~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Marcella! Pretzels make a great snack for preschoolers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bought 14 cans of Campbell's soup (different flavors and varieties) today and got 3 $1 off your next shopping order catalinas courtesy of Campbell's condensed soups. Anyone else get these? I don't remember seeing any signage about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Anonymous! I posted about this Catlina deal you found. At other stores across the country a $1 Cat is printing per 4 cans purchased. Thanks a bunch for passing on the info.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My cashier wouldn't accept the coupon for the tomato soup since it states "Great for Cooking Soups" and the can doesn't show that :( Also got home & noticed that a .40 coupon I had doubled to .50 (the cost of one yogurt) rather than .80??? Anyone else had that problem? It was a coupon for .40 off of 6 Dannon yogurts. I emailed Consumer Affairs & I'll check with Customer Service next time I'm in so we'll see what they say. Sounds kind of like what's been going on at Target.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ellen - I haven't had any problem with using the "Great for Cooking Soups" on tomato soup. I use tomato soup in my Crock Pot Stew recipe and in Beef Stroganoff. I hope a cashier dosen't refuse that coupon on me. They might have to listen to both of my recipes.

    I haven't noticed coupons doubling for strange amounts at Schnucks, but I haven't shopped there much lately either. Keep us posted on what Customer Affairs had to say.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I'll have to try again on the soup - I only use it when it's in a recipe. Maybe I'll take along my sloppy joe recipe in case they give me trouble!

    Consumer Affairs emailed a copy of their coupon policy which didn't help explain, so I called and was told that it had to do with the way the coupon is coded. A coupon can't double to more than the value of the item and apparently it makes no difference if the coupon is for the purchase of more than one of the item. The rep I spoke with wasn't positive, but he believed it was correct that it took off .50 rather than .80 even though I had to spend $3.00 to use the coupon. He did offer to send a coupon of some sort to compensate, but I told him not to worry since it was only .30. I was just more curious than anything. I'll just have to keep a better eye on things as they are ringing up from here on out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ellen - I can see it now, not only will we have to carry coupon policies with us when we shop, but recipes too.

    If the coupon your talking about is the .40 off 6 Dannon Single-Serve cups or 1 Light & Fit 4-pack, the coupon is coded for .40 off 1 because of the option of the 1 4-pack.

    I see why the computer only doubled to $0.50 because that is the price of one item. The manf. shouldn't have combined these options on the coupon because they can't or didn't code the coupon for it.

    You should have let him send you coupons for your troubles.

    ReplyDelete