Contact Me






Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Today's Groupon St Louis Side Deal - Half Off Addmission to Abraham Lincoln Presidentail Museum


It's only a  short road trip to Springfield, IL to see the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum.  With today's  Groupon St Louis Side Deal you can purchase tickets for half price.

$6 for (2) Children Tickets for ages 5-15
$6 for (1) Adult Ticket
  • Coupon expires in one year
  • Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts
  • May use coupon over multiple visits
I hear the museum is wonderful.  My husband and son have visited with a scout group and loved it.  I've been wanting to get there.  This is just what I need to put a short road trip on the calendar.

If you aren't a Groupon member yet. Sign up HERE - it's FREE. You'll receive a daily email with the current Goupon Deal for you local area.

3 comments:

  1. Even at full price, this is really worth a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really funny. I read an article a couple weeks ago when a woman was asking if her husband was an alcoholic. The answer was 'neither the amount he is drinking nor the frequency he drinks makes him an alcoholic. It is his attitude toward the drinking. If he recounts a "really good buzz" a long time later with fondness, he is probably an alcoholic. If he is chasing that buzz again, he is an alcoholic.'. At the time I thought,' I remember really great shopping deals with fondness and am ALWAYS chasing another great deal! Maybe I am a shopaholic!'. My husband always says he thinks I am

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, wrong article. Should have been for the newspaper article! (stupid iPhone!)

    ReplyDelete