Contact Me






Sunday, November 14, 2010

Target Deals - Week of 11/14/10

I'm including not only prices advertised in the local ad, but prices in a Super Target ad also. I find the regular Targets have these prices for the week too. But, check before you buy to make sure.

Remember: You can use a manufacturer and Target store coupon on the same product.

Take a look at Target's ad HERE.
Take a look at Target's coupon policy HERE.


:: This Week's Deals - Prices Good Through 11/120/10 ::

Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup - .50
$1.50 off 3 Campbell's Great for Cooking Soups printable coupon (coupon no longer available)
or $1 off 4 Campbell's Taste Sensations Soups printable coupon
Final price: FREE to .25 each

Stove Top Stuffing - .79
 $1 off 2 Stove Top Stuffing printable coupon
and use .50 off 2 Stove Top Stuffing Target printable coupon
Final price: .04 each wyb 2

Del Monte Green Beans - .45
$1 off 5 - 9/19/10 RP
Final price: .20 each wyb 5

Swanson's Chicken Broth (14 oz) - .50
.50 off 5 - 11/7/10 SS
Final price: .40 each wyb 5

Heinz Gravy - .79
$1 off 3 Heinz Gravy printable coupon (coupon no longer available. Thanks, spicyhuman!)
Final price: .46 each

Glade Holiday Air Care Items - $2.50
4 oz. Candle, 9.7 oz. Aerosol,  Oil Candle Tin, 4-pack or refill or 1 ct. PlugIns Oil Refill
Get a $5 Target Gift Card wyb (5) Selected Glade Holiday Air Care Items
$3 off 3 Glade Products printable coupon
or $1 off Glade Scented Oil Candle Holder - 11/7/10 SS
Final cost: .50 each wyb 5 after coupons and Gift Card

Betty Crocker Potatoes - .79
.50 off 2 - 10/3/10 GM and 11/14/10 GM
Final price: .54 each wyb 2

Carnation Evaporated Milk (12 oz) - .89
.50 off 2 Carnation Evaporated Milk printable coupon
or .50 off 2 - 9/26/10 SS and 11/15/10 RP
Final price: .64 each wyb 2

Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese (8 oz brick) - $1.19
.50 off 2 Philly Cream Cheese Target printable coupon
Final price: .94 each wyb 2

Kraft Shredded or Block Cheese (6 to 8 oz) - $1.80
$1 off 2 (7 oz +) Kraft Cheese Target printable coupon
Final price: $1.30 each

Nestle Morsels (10 to 12 oz) - $2
$1 off 2 Nestle Morsels printable coupon
or $1.25 off 3 - 11/14/10 RP
Final price: $1.50 to $1.58 each

Reynolds Wrap - $2.50
(80 sq. ft. pictured in ad)
$1 off Reynolds Wrap printable coupon
or .75 - 11/14/10 SS
Final price: $1.50 to $1.75 each

Reynolds Parchment Paper - $2.50
$1 off Reynold Parchment Paper printable coupon
.75 - 10/3/10 SS
Final price: $1.50 to $1.75 each

Wesson Canola Oil (48 oz) - $2
.40 - 11/14/10 SS
Final price: $1.60 each

Pam Cooking Spray (6 oz) - $2
.35 - 11/14/10 SS
Final price: $1.65 each

Welch's Sparkling Juice (25.4 oz) - $2.99
$2 off 2 Welch's Sparkling Juice printable coupon
Final price: $1.99 each wby 2

French's Fried Onions (6 oz) - $2.79
.50 French's Fried Onions printable coupon
.50 - 11/7/10 SS
Final price: $2.29 each

DiGiorno Pizza (12") - $4.50
$1 - 11/14/10 RP
Final price: $3.50 each

For more Target deals, check out Totally Target.

12 comments:

  1. What am I doing wrong? I have tried over and over again to install Target's coupon printer on my computer..I have installed other coupon printers from other sites with no problem....help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous - I wish I was a techy and could help you. Have you tried emailing Target and asking if they have any suggestions for you?

    Are you trying to print on a home couputer. I know some businesses block certain types of downloads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It only let me print the $1/2 stove top coupon one time. The gravy coupon says "there are no more prints available for this campaign"....so I'm guessing it reached print limit :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi spicyhuman - Is there any restirction on how many you can use on the $1/2 manf. coupon? Did you say fine and have them do seperate transactions?

    Thanks for the info on the gravy coupon. I'm make note of this in my post. Gosh, I hate it when companies don't take down the advertising on their website when a coupon is no longer avialable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got 6 free cream soups, 2 Stove Tops for .04 each, 1 free Tasters Choice (I forgot to give the coupon for my 2nd box), 2 free AirWick candles, and some $1 stocking stuffers. Got 4 Friskies cat treats that were supposed to be free but the coupon glitch only took $1.42 off for my $2/2 coupons, so I paid .84 for 4 pouches. I think I also got screwed on Fancy Feast, I cant tell if the B1G1 coupons were taken off. I think Target makes their receipts hard to hard on purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. On 2nd look at my Target receipt I think I did get the full $2 off for the Friskies Treats but there is also $1.42 taken off twice, I think the cashier may have taken off the price of the treats instead of .64 twice for the Fancy Feast. So I may have actually made $1.56 profit on the Fancy Feast. Still hard to tell if thats what happened but at least I feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got 10 bags of shredded cheese, 6 bottles of maalox and 8 bottle of fuze juice. My total was $1.19. Then I went to customer service and got a $.97 cent refund from a Halloween clings they charged me wrong for the other day so I left with $.22 cents less than I came in with. Yesterday I got 20 boxes of stove top and 10 cans of cream of mushroom (to donate to boy scouts)and 3 bottles of maalox for less than $1. Great week at Target!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi CJ - It's really hard to tell anything with those Target receipts. The only way I know is things worked out is to calculate my total before I check out. If it even comes close to what I thought I should be paying, I call it good enough.

    Hi Chris - Great shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. To Anonymous above: Target's coupon printer always does something funky on my computer too. Everytime I want a coupon from them, it prompts me to download the installer. I do, but then nothing happens when it says my coupons should print when the download completes. I always hit the back button to get back to the coupons or click on "back to coupons" on the bottom of the page I was on and click on each coupon I want AGAIN and then click "print" and then the coupons print. It's annoying, but hopefully this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Anonymous! Wow, what a rigamaro to get one to print.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know if anyone will get this past the date, but I went to Target today and bought the Disney Christmas Carol DVD/Bluray combo for $24.99. I used the $10 coupon from Disney and a $5 coupon from this week's ad. There is a $10 MIR from butterball making it free. Gotta love free.

    ReplyDelete