Contact Me






Sunday, March 6, 2011

CVS Field Notes - Week of 3/06/11


Here is an update of what is going on with CVS's sales and coupons for the week.

See this week's deals and coupon match-ups HERE.
 
  • Magic Coupon Machine  - I receive today: $1 off Dove Easter Candy Bags (7.94 -8.87 oz) or Bunnies (4.5 oz), also $1 off Kellogg's Cereal  
  • Kellogg's Cereal - No Kellogg's cereal on sale this week, but hang on to the coupon if you get one.  Kellogg's Raisin Bran Crunch, Frosted Flakes, Mini Wheats or Special K is on sale next week for $2.50.  This CVS coupon and a manufacturer coupon will make for a good deal
  • Gas X Prevention - I found Gas X Prevention (20 ct)  for $6.29.  I was quite surprised. The regular shelf prices at the store I shop are usually quite a bit higher than the online price.
  • Dove Men+Care Deodorant - The unscented variety was $2 at the store I shop - other varieties were regular price.  There is a  $2 off Dove Men + Care Deodorant printable coupon available.  It says , "Redeem at Walmart,"  but it is a manufacturer coupon.  You might or might not be able to use this at your CVS, ask the manager on duty if you can use it. The price wasn't marked on the shelf.  I would suggest you price check any of this product you want to buy at the coupon machine before you check out.  (Thanks, Angie at Short on Cents!)
If you have any additional info about this week's deals, please leave a comment.

4 comments:

  1. There are "snack-size" containers of Kellogg's cereal for $1 each, which is what I used my $1 off coupon on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicole - I hadn't thought of the little Kellogg's. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used the $1/2 Dentyne Pure and the BOGO Trident Vitality from this week's SS. The BOGO actually took the regular $1.29 price off instead of the sale price of $1, so those ended up being $.35 each with that coupon.
    Also, I have used the Walgreens Diabetes & You coupon at CVS before - it is also a ManCoupon that has a store name written on it. They had no issue with it at mine. Can't wait to see if I can get the Dove to work!

    ReplyDelete