Contact Me






Sunday, March 6, 2011

Walgreens Field Notes - Week of 3/06/11



A few additional comments for what is going on with Walgreens sales this week.  See this week's Deals and coupon match-ups HERE.
  • PediaCare - Prices at the store I shop were $6.49 to $10.49, but the Walgreens in my area of town have higher regular shelf prices than in other areas.  If any one find the $5.99 price point, please let us know.
  • PediaCare - If you've purchased any child/baby care products at Walgreens lately, check our coupon stash.  Some people have received $2 off PediaCare coupons at checkout.  Thanks, Megan!
  • Nabisco Crackers - The crackers on sale for $0.99 are 4 oz.  The coupon from 1/30/11 SS (that so many blogs are reporting to use) won't work because they are for 6 oz. or more.
  • Vicks - The Vick's on sale with the in-ad coupon is for 10 or 12 ct.  The Sinex coupon from 2/27/11 P&G (that so many blogs are reporting to use) won't work on this because there is no 10 or 12 ct. Sinex.
  • Entertainment Books - I know this is next week's deal, but the store I was at today doesn't have any in stock.  If you're planing on purchasing some next week, you might want to check at your store.   You might also want to talk to the manager and see if they can/will order books for next week's sale.

If you have any additional info for Walgreens this week, please leave a comment.

16 comments:

  1. The Pedia Care infant drops were $5.99 but the coupon in the ad specifically stated children's so I didn't try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the infant drops and it worked perfect just use the coupon first then the inad coupons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi LeAnn - In the fine print the $5 off coupon in the ad for PediCare lists Infant Drops, .5 or 1 oz.

    Thanks Fill your belly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dang it... another trip for me. I need these for my 4 month old that is ALREADY teething!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooops - didn't mean to cheat, but I bought the 12 ct dayquil - (would have preferred last weeks deal, but they are still out of stock on the 20 ct.!) - used my $4 Sinix coupon with no problems. Also the price on the Children's Pediacare was $7.49-8.99 at my store (one at 10.49). Still a very good deal though - $1/bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! I found the Infant Pediacare today for $5.99. Bought 4 and received the overage towards Huggies Wipes!
    The Children's Pediacare was $6.99 at my store. That is still a GREAT deal for this item. (.98 for two!) I decided to get the infant for the overage. I still have several FREE Tylenol Qs for the childrens type.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Walgreens had a good supply of Entertainment Books today. A customer in back of me picked one up and I whispered to her that they'd be $20 off next week. She was glad to hear that and said she'd wait til next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Andrea - You have to love overage!

    Hi CJ - It's good to hear your store had a good supply of Entertainment books. But, did you tell the other customer to get back to Wags early on Sunday? I hope the supply lasts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found a $2/1 IP on coupons.com - the same link provided by Jeri for the Shout coupon.

    That would make the Childrens' fever reducer free too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry, meant to say a $2/1 Pediacare IP

    ReplyDelete
  11. The .99 travel size Cottonelle wipes are reportedly prompting a $1.50 RR wyb 2. Pay just .24 each after RR. I think it's a monthly RR deal but not sure of the cut off date.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was wondering about those Cottonelle wipes - thanks!

    I was also going to mention the new $2/1 Pedia Care coupon. Also, I got a cat back for $1.50/1 Pedia Care with my purchase of 2 pedia cares today :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. also there is a $1/1 Folgers on coupons.com

    Folgers 2/$6
    - 2 $1/1 from coupons.com
    Receive $1 RR
    Total = 2/$3 after coupons and RR :)

    ReplyDelete