Contact Me






Saturday, March 12, 2011

Deal Finds by Readers

image: jscreationzs at freedigitalphotos.net
Lot's of readers send me tips on deals they have found and I haven't always been the best in finding away to pass the info on.  I'll start a daily post, or maybe more often, of the deals readers find.  Email me what you find and I'll post the info.

  • Frozen Food Clearance at Walgreens - Sarah found many frozen foods on clearance at her Walgreens, including  - $1.59 Edy's Ice cream and $0.90 Lean Cuisine.  Make sure you check at the store you shop to see what deals you can find.  Thanks, Sarah!

2 comments:

  1. McCausland store is going to lower shelves = lots of clearance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Wags has Lean Cuisine "marked down" to $2.99. I wouldnt pay that much regular price let alone marked down! Yesterday I found 60 ct Caltrate reduced to $1.99, less than half price.

    ReplyDelete