Contact Me






Saturday, March 5, 2011

Post-Dispatch Coupon Preview - 3/06/11

There are two coupon insert  in this Sunday's St Louis Post-Dispatch  - SmartSource and Red Plum.

NO - $10 off $50 at Shop 'n Save this week.

Here are my favorite coupons in the Post-Dispatch.

SmartSource
  • B1G1 Trident Gum
  • B1G1 Air Wick Spray
  • $3 off RevitaLens
  • $2 off Gold Bond Ultimate Body Wash
  • $1.50 off Philadelphia Cooking Creme
  • $1.50 off Crunch 'n Clean Dog Biscuits or Treats
  • $1 off Marzetti Refrigerated Salad Dressing
  • $1 off Celestial Seasoning Tea
  • $1 off A1 Steak Sauce or Marinade
  • $1 off DanActive
  • $1 off Colgate Total
  • .40 off Betty Crocker Cookie Mix
  • .40 off New York Brand Frozen Product
Red Plum
  • $2 off Wisk Laundry Detergent
  • $1 off Garnier Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner or Styler
  • $1 off Dove Chocolate Bag
NO Kraft BBQ Sauce in the Post-Dispatch.  (At least the one I picked up this morning.)

Remember: You want multiple coupons to use when a product is at a rock bottom price. When it's a good coupon insert week, I purchase 4 or 5 papers and sometimes acquire more. At first, I thought it was crazy to spend money to save money. But I've always saved much more than my investment.

Sam's Club is still selling the Sunday Post-Dispatch at a reduced price, $1.50. Dollar Tree and DEAL$ no longer sell the paper.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Jeri,

    TYVM for the preview. I was really hoping our area would get the Starkist coupons. I think I have figured out a plan for free Starkist tuna pouches but it would help if we would get the coupons here. =( On a side note I did order lots of coupons to hopefully be able to pull thes deal together for free tuna. I will be sure to let you guys know if it works out. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet - We did get the Starkist coupons

    $1.50 off 3 Starkist Pouches, Gourmet Choice or Selects Cans (expires 3/20)

    .75 off 2 StarKist Pouches, Gournet Choice or Selects Cans (expires 4/17)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeri--

    OK then here we go:

    The Starkist White Albacore Red. Sodium pouches are on sale til 4/23 for $.75 ea.

    Buy 5 = $3.75
    -$2.25 in coupons
    =$1.50 + tax
    And Receive a $1.50 Cat back = Free Tuna =)

    Cat deal runs til 3/19 =)

    Looks like Free Tuna to me =) Never have I been able to come up with free tuna =)

    hehehehehehehehehehehehe =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet- where are they on sale? sounds like a great food pantry item to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi All,

    Sorry to leave out the important part. Shop n Save my Fav store =) And the cat deal works at Schnucks but ck prices it will not be free but very cheap for Starkist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Janet for the FREE Starkist info!

    I didn't think of it. I'm busy with Wags, CVS, and Target over the weekend and it's hard to think grocery store. I'm sure glad you think for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janet - Thanks! I like deals where I dont need to have multiples of any coupon to make it work. Will get 5 to donate. Does the sale end today or it this for next week?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Disregard my question above. I see the sale price is good thru 4/23. Must read every word! Thanks again, Janet :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jeri,

    Another grocery store tip. There is a .40 off New York Toast items. Dierbergs is going to have them on sale for 1.49 starting Tuesday. So, .69 a package if you get the q.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Rhonda - New York Texas Toast products are a family favorite at out house.

    You must have got you Dierbergs ad in the mail eary. I'm lucky to get mine before the week's sale is over.

    ReplyDelete