Contact Me






Saturday, July 16, 2011

Walgreens Deals: Week of 7/17/11


Walgreens Ad Deals - 7/17 - 7/23, 2011

Take a look at Walgreens ad HERE.

This is an updated list from the Sneak Peek I posted on Thursday.   Additions to the list are noted as *NEW*.


:: Free This Week ::

*NEW*  Milka Chocolate Bar (3.52 oz) - 2/$3
$1 off Milka Chocolate Confection printable coupon (use 2)
and use $1 off 2 Walgreens coupon in July Coupon Book
= 2 FREE after copuons

Dove Bar Soap (6 pack) - 2/$12
Get a $4 Register Reward when you buy 2 (Unilever)
$4 off Dove Men+Care Body & Face Bar - 6/26/11 RP (use 2)
= FREE after coupons and RR
If Dove Men+Care is included in this offer. 


:: Cheap This Week ::

Mitchum or Lady Mitchum Antiperspirant/Deodorant - 2/$6
Get a $4 Register Reward when you buy 2 (Revlon)
.75 - 6/26/11 SS (use 2)
= $0.25 each after coupons and RR

*NEW* Brach's Autumn Candy (4.2 to 5 oz) - $0.79 with in-ad coupon
.50 - 6/12/11 SS and 7/17/11 SS
= $0.29 after coupon
Coupon excludes holiday products.  Is autumn a holiday?  I wish manufacturers would spell out exactly what their intensions were on coupons.

Carefree Pantiliners (20 to 22 pack) - $0.99 with in-ad coupon
.50 - 6/26/11 SS
= $0.49 after coupons

Colgate Toothpaste (4 oz) - 2/$4
Pro Clinical, Total Advanced or Gum Defense
Get a $1 Register Reward when you buy 2 (Colgate-Palmolive)
$1 Colgate Total -  manufacturer coupon in Walgreens Diabetes & You Summer Issue  -  (free publication found at the pharmacy counter)
or .50 - 7/10/11 SS
= $0.50 to $1.00 each after coupons

Hamburger Helper - $0.99  (buy 3)
.75 off 3 Hamburger Helper printable coupon
or .75 off 3 - 6/12/11 SS and  7/17/11 SS
= $0.74 each after coupon

Schick Xtreme 3 Disposable Razors - $5.99 (buy 2)
Get a $2 Register Reward (Schick Wilkinson-Sword)
B1G1 - 6/26/11 SS
and use $3 off Schick Xtreme 3 printable coupon (Facebook)
= $0.99 each after coupons

Bugles (7.5 oz) - 2/$3
.50 - 7/10/11 SS (use 2)
or $1 off 2 - 7/10/11 SS (regional coupon)
= $1 each after coupons

*NEW* Starburst or Skittles (14 oz) - 2/$5
$1 off Skittles or Starburst printable coupon (use 2 - coupon no longer available)
and use $1 off 2 Walgeens coupon in July Coupon Book
= $1.00 each after coupons

Maalox (90 ct. or 12 oz) - $4.99 (buy 2)
$2.50 off 2 Maalox Advanced - 7/17/11 SS
and use $2 Walgreens coupon in July Coupon Book (will deduct $4 wby 2)
= $1.74 each after coupons

Gas-X (18 to 24 ct) - $4.99
$1 - 7/17/11 SS
and use $2 Walgreens coupon in July Coupon Book
= $1.99 after coupons

Stayfree Maxi Pads (28 to 48 pack) - $3.99
B1G1 - 6/26/11 SS
= $2.00 each after coupon

Nabisco Cookies (10 to 16.6 oz) - 2/$5
$1 off 2 - 6/19/11 SS
= $2.00 each after coupon

Shout Color Catchers (24 pack) - 2/$7
Get a $1 Register Reward when you buy 2 (S. C. Johnson & Sons)
.55  - 7/10/11 SS (use 2)
= $2.45 each after coupons and RR

Clairol Natural Instincts Hair Color - 2/$12
Get a $2 Register Reward when you buy 2 (P&G)
$5 off 2 - 7/17/11 SS
= $2.50 each after coupon and RR

Downy Fabric Softener - $3.99
21 or 40 load,  80 sheets
$1- 7/03/11 P&G
= $2.99 after coupon

Garnier Herbashine Hair Color - $5.99 with in-ad coupon
$3 off Garnier Herbashine printable coupon
= $2.99 after coupons

Huggies Wipes (184 to 216 ct) - $5.99
.50 - 7/17/11 SS
and use $2 Walgreens coupon in Infant Care Coupon Book
= $3.49 after coupons

Viva Paper Towel (6 rolls) - $5.99
.60 - 7/17/11 SS
and use $1 Walgreens coupon in July Coupon Book
= $4.39 after coupons

Off! Mosquito Repellent - $6.99 (buy 2)
Citronella Candle Bucket or Yard & Deck
$3 off 2 Off! Area Products - 6/26/11 SS
and use $1 Walgreens coupon in July Coupon Book (will deduct $2 wyb 2)
= $4.49 each after coupons

Pampers Jumbo Pack Diapers or Easy Ups  - $9.99 (buy 3)
Get a $5 Register Reward when you buy $25 or more (P&G)
$1.50 - 6/05/11 P&G (use 3)
and use $2 Walgreens coupon in Infant Care Coupon Book (will deduct $6 wyb 3)
= $4.82 each after coupons and RR

Wal-Flex 24 Hour Allergy Relief (30 ct) - $9.99
Get a $3 Register Reward (Walgreens)
= $6.99 after RR


 
:: Back to School ::

$0.09
Penway or Wexford 2 Pocket Folder
Splash Mini Highlighter

$0.19
Penway #2 Pencils (10 pack)
Paper Mate Mechanical Pencils (5 pack)

$0.39
1 Subject Notebook (60 to 70 sheets)
Crayons (24 pack)

$0.49
Penway or Wexford Poly Binder (1 inch)
RoseArt School Glue (4 oz)
RoseArt Glue Sticks (jumbo, or 3 pack)
Corner Office or Penway Sheet Protectors (10 pack)
Corner Office or Penway Tab Dividers (5 pack)

Expo Washable Dry Erase Markers (6 pack) - $5.99
$3 Walgreens coupon in July Coupon Book
= $2.99 after coupon


:: Filler Ideas ::

Nestle Candy Bar - $0.49 with in-ad coupn
Morton Salt (26 oz) - $0.50 with in-ad coupon
Deerfield Farms Baking Soda (16 oz) - $0.50 with in-ad coupon
Deerfield Farms Seasonings - $0.79 with in-ad coupon

14 comments:

  1. I'm new to this, so I was wondering on the Carefree pantiliners this comming week,can you use the sale ad coupon in conjuction with the coupon fron the July coupon book(#3 off 2). If so that means you can buy 3 and get 3 free right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne Marie - Great question. At first thought, my answer would be no. Common coupon policy it that store will accept one manufacturer and one store coupon per item. Both of the coupons you mentioned are store coupons.

    I went and reread Walgreens coupon policy. It states - "When purchasing a single item, Walgreens accepts one manufacturer coupon and applicable Walgreens coupon(s) for the purchase of a single item, unless prohibited by either coupon offer."

    I'm not sure what the (s) means on Walgreens coupons(s). You might very well be able to use both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you can't do that you can still get 2 free. I got these last week. At my store they're $1.49 each, I bought 2 and used the $3/2 coupon from the July Savings Book. They wouldn't do it the first time I tried, but I sent an online complaint and got a call back from a store manager who said that she would relay to staff that they should accept it and they would need to just mark the coupon down to $2.98. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Concerning Brach's Autumn Candy (4.2 to 5 oz) - $0.79 with in-ad coupon
    .50 - 6/12/11 SS and 7/17/11 SS
    = $0.29 after coupon


    I had my store scan the coupon on the Brach's candy corn, and it scanned fine. I agree the wording on the coupon is not the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Kate!

    Hi KC - Thanks for the update on the Brach's coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Field Notes:

    The 6-packs of Dove Men's bar soaps did trigger the $4 catalina for me this morning.

    However, the $5 P&G catalina did not print with my purchase of 3 jumbo pack Pampers diapers. I had P&G coupons and the infant care book coupon, which dropped the subtotal below the $25 purchase requirement. I don't know if the fine print requires a $25 BEFORE coupons, but it didn't automatically print. The manager at my store was very helpful though, and forced it to print by generating another transaction (which I assume was subsequently voided). He asked me if I used a register reward for the same deal on my original purchase (I didn't), but that was all. Just fyi!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anonymous - Thanks for the field notes.

    I'm glad you've got a good manager to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,

    I just went to my local Wags today and wanted to comment on what I found. The Carefree pantyliners had a sticky tag over the price stating that Wags had made a mistake on the size allowed for the use of the $3/2 deal and they would not honor the coupon on the 16 count.

    Secondly, I looked for the Hamburger Helper and found they had one flavor (Cheeseburger). I took the ad on to Walmart and they honored the .99 price and allowed me to buy any flavor I wished including the chicken helper as well. It was nice to have more choices.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anonymous - Thanks for your field report. I'm not surprised with the Carefee coupon retraction. That was too good a deal to be true, even for a couponer.

    Great idea price matching the Hamburger Helper at Walmart. Taret will price match also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just came back from Walgreens and tried the clairol natural instincts hair color deal. I had a coupon for one free box from a while ago, so I figured I could use it to get an even better deal than using the $5/2 coupon in 7/17 SS. Well the the first box rings up 8.99 and the second rings up 3.01 so it only took off the 3.01. They advertised it as 2/$12 or 8.99 each in the paper but store signs just says "like paying 2$10 w/$2RR". That really irritated me and I should have cancelled the order but there was a big line. I wasted my free coupon and a $4RR!

    ReplyDelete
  11. BTW I still got a good deal, but I hate when it doesn't work out like it is suppose to. Free coupons are hard to come by, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Nikki - That's a bummer. I've noticed Wags ads have changed a bit where they are now advertising the price of just one when you don't buy the multiple products. I hadn't thought about how it might affect couponing. But, it is.

    ReplyDelete
  13. RE: Carefree...I used the 3.00 and the .99 in ad...I bought 3 @ 1.49. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED: The in ad coupon did drop each to .99 but my 3.00 off coupon only registered as 1.49 off. So I got 2 free and had to pay full price for one. I'm not complaining lol...I'm just reporting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI Jeani Jo - I've heard some stores have posted a retration sign about the $3 coupon. It was not intended to be used on the 16 ct.

    Who knows why yours deducted $1.49?

    ReplyDelete