Contact Me






Monday, October 17, 2011

Target Weekly Deals - Week of 10/16/11


Target Ad Deals:  October 16 - 22, 2011

Remember: You can use a manufacturer and Target store coupon on the same product.

Take a look at Target's ad.
Take a look at Target's coupon policy.

:: Coupon Match-Ups ::

Vitaminwater, Smartwater or Fuze- $1.00
Get $5 Target Giftcard wyb (10)
= $0.50 each wyb 10 after Giftcard

Vaseline Men Lotion (10 oz) - $2.99
Get a $5 Target Giftcard wyb (4) select Unilever products
$2/2 Vaseline Lotions - 10/16/11 Target insert
= $0.74 each wyb 4 after coupons and Giftcard

Juicy Juice (8 pack) - $1.89
$0.50/1 Juicy Juice printable coupon
= $1.39 after coupon

Market Pantry 100% Apple Juice (64 oz) - $1.89
$1/2 Target printable coupon
= $1.39 each wyb 2 after coupon

Quaker Instant Oatmeal (8 to 12 ct) - $2.54
$1/1 Quaker Instant Oatmeal Chocolate Chip or Honey Bun Flavors - October All You Magazine
$1/3 Quaker Cereal or Instant Oatmeal - 10/2/11 PepsiCo Insert
= $1.54 to $2.21 each after coupon

Cheetos or Fritos - $2.50
$1/2 Cheetos or Fritos - 10/2/11 PepsiCo Insert
= $2.00 each wyb 2 after coupon
+ FREE Pepsi Max 2 liter wyb (2) Cheetos - 10/2/11 PepsiCo Insert

Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Cleaning Kit - $8.99
$4/1 Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Kit - 9/11/11 SS
= $4.99 after coupon

P.F. Chang's Frozen Meal (22 oz) - $6.99
$1/1 P.F. Chang's Home Meals for Two - 9/18/11 RP (Hurry! expires 10/16)
and use $1/1 Target printable coupon
= $4.99 after coupons

Purina Dog Chow (20 lb) - $10.99
Get $5 Target Gift Card wyb 2
$2/1 Purina Dog Chow printable coupon
= $6.49 each wyb 2 after coupon and Giftcard

See more Target deals at Totally Target.

15 comments:

  1. You can get Curel lotion for $3.69. Buy 2 and get a $5 target gift card. There was a $1 off coupon on Sept. I got 4 for free. Should have been a money maker but for some reason the last 2 coupons didn't come off and I didn't notice until I was already outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, that math isn't right. I saw somewhere it was supposed to be a money maker but I guess not. I spent $10.82 and got a $10 gc back. Target receipts are a mess so I can't *see* where those other coupons came off but I guess they did.

    At any rate, free lotion ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Marcella! If anyone can ever figure out how to read those Target receipts, they will get a god star for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marcella,

    Did you buy anything besides the lotion? Target won't "let" you make money on their gift card deals. You needed a final total of at least $20 (since you wanted $10 worth of GCs) to have the coupons work as they should (and as I think Target will be reimbursed.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope, just the lotion. I paid $10 and change and got 2 $5 cards.

    ::shrug::

    I used to shop at Target all the time but now I rarely go there. They make it too complicated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you Marcella. I used to shop at Target too, but rarely shop there now.

    I can't read the receipts. Very few good deals are in the ad. You hear about a great price on an item at another store here in St Louis, but the store you shop at might or might not have the same price. And if they did, there was only space on the shelf for 4 or 5 items and they never seem to get the product in again while it's on price cut. My store will only give rainchecks on something in the ad. I just don't have the time to deal with Target.

    ReplyDelete
  7. did anyone else get the coupon book mailed to them from target gets you free mac'n cheese and grocery coupons?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Anonymous

    No I haven't seen that one or heard of that one. Great coupon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also received the mailer with the free Easy Mac coupon. It appeared to be targeted at people who live near stores with newly expanded grocery sections, as it was addressed to "current resident," unlike previous Target mailers.

    Other grocery promos are in full swing at the recently expanded locations, including seemingly randomly generated catalinas for $3 off a $25 (grocery) purchase or $5 off a $50 purchase. There's no indication on the catalinas whether they're stackable with other Target grocery coupons. Target loves to be vague!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Update: I had no problem stacking the $3 catalina with assorted Target and manufacturer's coupons, including the free mac 'n cheese coupon. (I gave the cashier the catalina first just to be on the safe side.) Meeting the $25 minimum was surprisingly difficult, as the produce selection was somewhat limited, but I can see where decent deals can be had with the catalinas if you're able to strike a balance between temporary price cut items (combined with coupons) and pantry staples purchased in bulk.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Heather

    Thanks, for the updates. I think the store closest to me has finished remodeling. But, I must live far enough away, I haven't gotten any of the Target mailers.

    The aisle in the grocery section of the store I shop were so narrow you couldn't pass people with carts going the other way. I hope the widened the aisle with the remodel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jeri, the aisles were widened at my location, but Target is often so inconsistent from store to store that who knows what you'll find at yours! The remodeled grocery section is bigger than I thought it would be, but even with the 5% off REDcard discount I doubt I'll do any serious grocery shopping there. The loss leaders and overall selections at regular supermarkets are just too good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Heather

    Thanks! I'll have to get to my Target to sightsee if nothing else. I've got some good deals at Target in the past, but I'm not sure it's worht the extra time for me - unless it's a really good deal.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I bought bounce dryer sheets on clearance for 1.68 minus the recent 75 cent coupon from the 10/2 pg i believe and you pay 93 cents a box....the box is a 34 ct by the way.

    ReplyDelete