Contact Me






Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Target Unadvertised Deal - Welch's Natural Grape Spread for $0.14

Target Unadvertised Deal

If you heading to Target, don't miss this deal.

Welch's Natural Concord Grape Spread (27 oz) - $1.69
$0.55/1 Welch's Jam, Jelly or Spread - 2/12/12 RP
and use $1/1 Welch's Natural Fruit Spread  - Target printable coupon coupon no longer available
= $0.14 after stacked coupons

Keep in mind, Target prices do vary between stores, so you might or might no find this product at the price I've shown.

Thanks, CJ!

Check out the rest of this week's Target Deals. 

5 comments:

  1. Darn. I bought 4 of these last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I was hoping to get one more but couldnt print the coupon again til tomorrow. Oh well, 2 for .28 was a great deal! I'll donate one to a food pantry.

      Delete
  3. BE on the watch for issues with couponing at Target. Twice last week I had issues where the register screen appeared to be accepting my coupons (ie the subtotal was going down), but there was no reflection of 6 coupons on my receipt/s...hence I overpaid.
    Customer service graciously took care of my $6.50 (twice this happened...hence $13 shortchanged) refund but it is still a hassle that shouldn't have to be dealt with.
    Obviously, Target still has issues with coupon acceptance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up!

      A year or two ago Target had big issues with the register accepting coupon, but they finally got it fixed when some couponers tipped off the press that there were problems Target knew about and weren't fixing.

      I hadn't heard about any other problems until your comment. I wonder what's up? If it happened twice it wasn't a fluke. I also wonder how many other people had this some thing happen and didn't even realise it - Target's receipts are almost impossible to follow.

      Delete