Contact Me






Thursday, March 15, 2012

Newcastle Beer Rebate - $10 on Pub Grub



Be on the lookout for this rebate from.  I found this one at a Shop 'n Save, but you might find it at any retailer that sells Newcastle.

Get up to $10 by mail with the purchase of at least $15 of Pub Grub (chips, peanuts, pretzels) and/or Ice
  • Valid 1/01/12 - 3/31/12
  • Minimum $15 purchase requirement
  • No Beer Purchase required in AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, ME, MO, NC, NJ, NY, PA, UT and WV
  • 12-pack (equivalent or larger) of Newcastle Brown Ale, or (1) 5L Newcastle Brown Ale DraughtKeg required in other states.
  • For questions or to check the status of you refund, visit cmspromocheck.com

For those not familiar with beer rebates, you periodically will find a rebate offer with a beer display or at the Customer Service Desk. In Missouri, no beer purchase is ever required. The qualifying products are things you probably buy anyway. I've seen them for meat, cheese, salty snack, produce, soda and many other everyday items.

I save every receipt. When I find a beer rebate, I take a look to see if I've already purchased the qualifying products - many times I have. All I have to do is submit the information, mail it in, and wait for my money.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeri,

    I couldnt find the rebate form at the Twin Oaks location. Could u tell me which location did u find them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I live and shop in the City. I don't reveal specific locations of where I find the rebates, becuase the last thing I would to do is tip of someone who would go and take all of them and then sell them on ebay. Yes, that happends.

      Sorry I can't help you out here, but I think you probably understand. Hope you can find one.

      You might ask a friend in a different part of town to keep and eye open for you.

      Delete