Contact Me






Monday, January 14, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 1/14/13



I made Simple Oven-Baked Carrots last week and they were just a hit with my family, I'm putting them back on the menu this week.  I don't particularly like carrots, but I loved this recipe.

Monday: Corn & Cheese Chowder, Apple Slices

Tuesday: Fajitas, Mexican Rice

Wednesday: Slow Cooker Steak & Black Bean Chili, Cornbread,

Thursday: Baked Mostaccioli, Garlic Bread, Green Salad

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday: Out for Dinner

Sunday: Pork Shoulder Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Simple Oven-Baked Carrots


Whats for dinner at your house this week?

If you would like more meal planning ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com

8 comments:

  1. The corn and cheese chowder sounds good, I'll try it soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good, but then when wan't a Pioneer Woman's recipe not really good.

      Delete
  2. Corn chowder is now officially in my plans for later this week, especially with peppers on sale at Aldi. Now I need to find a way to make the awesome bread bowls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly - Me too on the bread bowls. I can't bring myself to buy them at the store.

      Here is a recipe from Fleishmann's

      http://www.breadworld.com/Recipe.aspx?id=256

      Delete
    2. I got Birdseye seasoned corn and peppers last night at Schnucks, will make the corn chowder next weekend. I'm not a baker so the store bought bread bowls will good enough for me!

      Delete
    3. That soup is even good without the bread bowls.

      Delete
    4. I made the soup yesterday, used frozen corn and peppers and Swanson Flavor Boost for the stock and added some leftover cauliflower. It was so good!

      Delete