Contact Me






Saturday, January 9, 2010

Coupon Preview - 1/10/10

Sunday's St Louis Post-Dispatch has Two coupon inserts - a SmartSource and a Redplum.

There are quite a few good coupons this week. My all time favorites are the Grande chips, Krunchers and Fisher Nuts. They always have a long expiration date, so I can wait for a good sale to use them.


Some of my favorite coupons this week:

  • B1G1 Hershey Bars
  • B1G1 Bic Disposable shavers
  • $2.50 off any Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish+ Hair care product
  • $2 off any Clean & Clear Product
  • $2 off Lubriderm
  • $2 off 2 Kotex pads
  • $1 off Grande Trotilla Chips (expires 4/30)
  • $1 off Krunchers! Potato Chips (expires 4/30)
  • $1 off Celestial Seasonings teas (expires 4/10)
  • $1 off Fisher product (expires 7/31)
  • $1 off Dannon Activia
  • $1 off any Ken's Dressing
  • $1 off Natures' Source Natural Cleaner
  • .35 off Birds Eye Steamfresh vegetables

Target Coupons

  • $7 off when you purchase both Pampers baby wipes and diapers
  • $2 off GE Energy Smart compact fluorescent light bulb package
  • $1.50 off GE Light bulb package
  • $1 off Special K Protein product
  • $1 off 2 Special K products


Remember: You want multiple coupons to use when a product is at a rock bottom price. When it's a good coupon insert week, I purchase 4 or 5 papers and sometimes acquire more. At first, I thought it was crazy to spend money to save money. But I've always saved much more than my $1 investment.

DEAL$ and Dollar Tree sell the Sunday Post-Dispatch for $1. The early edition is published on Saturday and it includes all the coupon inserts. And they usually still have Sunday papers left on Monday. Find the Deal$ or Dollar Tree closest to you.

4 comments:

  1. I'm boycotting Grande chips because last year they took 7 months to send my rebate check! I'm addicted to Tostitos now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the opposite, my favorite is Grande multigrain! I looooove buying them for $1! Tostitos tastes greasy to me now. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aargh! I didn't get my paper this morning. Very frustrating!

    ~Staci

    ReplyDelete
  4. My all time favorite tortilla chips are On the Border, but I've never seen a coupon for them or a great sale price. I settle with Grande's for $1.

    ReplyDelete