Contact Me






Sunday, January 24, 2010

CVS Deals - Week of 1/24/10

Prices good January 24 - 30, 2010

St Louis Locations - Now Open!
South City - Gravois and Hampton
South County - Lindbergh and Lemay Ferry
Olivette - Olive just west of I-170
West County - Manchester & Kiefer

With only four stores in St Louis, they will run out of stock on the sale items. Make sure you ask of a rain check. CVS rain checks never expire, you can use them at any CVS and ECB are attached.

Thanks to Cindy at Living Rich with Coupons for this week's match-ups.


:: 3 Day Sale - Sunday through Tuesday Only ::

B1G1 Rimmel Cosmetics - $2.99 to $10.19
$1 - 1/13/09 SS (use 2)
Final price: as low as .50 each


:: Free this Week ::

Ivory Soap, 3 pack - $.99
$1 - 12/27/09 P&G
Final Price: FREE


:: Cheap this Week ::

Crest Toothpaste - $1.99
.75 - 1/17/10 P&G
Get a $1 ECB (limit 1 offer)
Final Price: .24 after coupon and ECB

Dove Ultimate Deodorant - $3.50 (limit 1)
$2 off Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth - printable HERE (use 2 if included in sale)
Get a $2.00 ECB when you buy 2 (limit 1 offer)
Final Price: $.5o each when you buy 2 after coupon and ECB

Prilosec OTC, 14 ct. - $9.99
$3 - 12/27/09 P&G and 1/17/10 P&G
Get a $5.00 ECB (limit 1 offer)
Final Price: $1.99 after coupon & ECB

Ducolax Balance - $10.99
$3 - printable HERE
or $3/1 - 12/13/09 SS
Get a $5.00 ECB (limit 1 offer)
Final cost: $2.99 after coupon and ECB
Make this a money-maker with $5 mail-in rebate

Check out more deals HERE.

6 comments:

  1. Is the Honey Nut Cheerios $4 ECB deal good in the St Louis area this week? My friend bought them at the Olivette CVS but didnt get the $4 ECB. The clerk was no help in explaining why she didnt get it. Anyone know why she didnt get the ECBs? She bought 2 boxes for $7.99 like the CVS website ad shows. We are both new to CVS. Help please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CJ

    I'm just making a guess here, but CVS has bonus packs on sale all month generating ECB's. It looks to me, like the Honey Nut Cheerios is one of those "bonus packs"

    The store in the City told me they didn't get any of the bonus packs. When I purchased Soy Joy bars, they gave me the individual bars and adjusted the price to reflect the "bonus pack" price. Since the UPC code for an individual bar is different than the "bonus pack" UPC no ECB was triggered. The manager ended up taking the ECB amount off the total.

    I think there are some kinks to work out with these new CVS's and new employees. Your friend should take the cereal back and ask to speak to a manager. Make sure she takes here receipt with her. Any ECB deals she has done will show up in "This Week's Extra Buck Offer:" at the bottom of the receipt. I would think a manager would make this right. And hopefully explain to the employee how to deal with issues when an ECB doesn't print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeri - Thanks for the info. My friend said her receipt said at the bottom she needed to purchase $14 more to get the ECB. That doesnt sound right but maybe that was for something else? I havent seen the actual receipt. I hope she'll go back and try to straighten it out. No one should pay $8 for 2 boxes of cereal!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CJ - I hope she takes it back to get it straightend out. $4 a box for cereal is outragous. Even with the ECB $2 a box is more that I would pay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Made my 2nd trip to CVS today. First the good part - I scanned my Extra Care card and out popped a $2 ECB!! Woohoo, I didnt even know that was possible! Now the rest - they didnt have any of the bonus pack Cheerios and several other things I would have considered buying (Dew, milk, cat food) were either sold out or only a few items left on the shelf. Only 3 half gallons of milk in the entire store! There's not much point to me driving 20 minutes if they arent going to have decent inventory. The cashier wouldnt let me combine a $1 CVS printable coupon on Lays chips with a .55 manuf coupon for the same item, she said the CVS coupon was actually a manuf coupon too. But I only paid .46 for my bag of Lays so I left happy enough. How is quarterly spending calculated on the receipt? I spent almost $13 in my 2 trips ($2.64 OOP) but the receipt shows $3.17 quarterly spending.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi CJ - I didn't know the "coupon machine" would spit out ECB either. And, I was always hoping for a $/$$ coupon.

    With only four store open, I'm sure stocked shelves will be an issue for a while. We need to find out what day the truck comes in and when they restock.

    I haven't tried to use coupon off their web site yet. I'll trying to read the forums and find out what expierences others have in other parts of the country.

    I have no idea how quarterly spedning is calculated either. My receipt looks about like yours not reflecting out of pocket or totals before coupons. I'll see what I can find out on that also.

    ReplyDelete