Contact Me






Tuesday, February 2, 2010

B1G1 Egg Coupon

On Friday, America's egg farmers are giving their Facebook fans a FREE dozen eggs with the purchase of a dozen eggs.

Become a Fan of Incredible Edible Egg and on Friday, 2/5/10, the first 30,000 egg lovers who visit their Facebook page and click on the "Free Eggs" tab will be able to download the B1G1 coupon.

Note: The grocery stores in St Louis have been reluctant to accept a B1G1 printable coupon, so ask at Customer Service if your store will accept it. But, I haven't heard of people having any problems at the discount or drugstores with B1G1 printables.

Thanks, Staci!

6 comments:

  1. Do we know what time this promo starts on Friday? If its at midnight I am out of luck :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CJ - They wrote on their wall to check back to see what time it will start. I'll write a reminder with the time, if I can find out when.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was able to use the B1G1 printable before at the Schnucks on Arsenal (just west of Kingshighway).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Courtney.

    I wanted to put the disclaimer in this post on where to possibly use the coupon becaue I've heard so many stories of stores not taking B1G1 printables.

    It helps to know some stores will take them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally got through after 40 minutes and it said I'd already received my coupon, which I hadn't. Waste of time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi CJ - You are more patient than I am. I gave up long before I even got to the coupon.

    ReplyDelete