Contact Me






Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Call for Super Savers

Are you a Super Saver?

Last week, I posted pictures of what great deals readers picked up at Shop 'n Save. It was a very popular post. If readers are interested, I would like to make this a weekly feature. Not Shop 'n Save every week, but whichever retailer has the best deals.

I'll post readers pics either Friday evening or Saturday morning.

This week's call for Super Savers: Walgreens.

Ways to participate
  • Email me pictures of your Walgreens purchases with what you spent and a small blurb about your experience.
  • Email me the link to your blog post about your Walgreeens' purchases.
  • After the Super Savers post is up, leave a comment with what you purchased and saved.

Warning: It takes a strong backbone and thick skin to be a couponer. There are a few negative Nellies that like to be judgemental.

I don't judge what others purchase. I don't think it's right to clear shelves just because you can, but on the other hand, I have no idea of what others circumstances and needs are. I hope everyone will keep this in mind when they leave a comment.

7 comments:

  1. Almost lost my coffee on that Warning Jeri--have tears laughing so hard--says the lady with 5 more tubs of Cool Whip in her freezer. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, hope you're making some wonderful pies and puddings with that cool whip =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well--I must say--gave 8 to my mom, used 6 over the weekend--chocolate pudding/cool whip pies, so now with todays, I have only 6 left. Darn--but we have til 6/5 on the double dips and til July ? "I think" on the Cool Whip cat. I'm waiting on some free Capri Sun coupons to max out the cat deals a couple more times. Was gonna do some more Coke/Ritz but they raised the price of Coke 12 pks to $3.58 =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet--where you are getting free Capri Sun coupons--it's like catnip for kids. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Capri Sun is my drink of choice - Wild Cherry please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to laugh with all of that cool whip talk. I reminds me of that commercial cream or oil. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning to all. Kelly-re: Capri Sun, A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. JK--I trade/auction or any means necessary to get coupons that are needed for my family. These I won in an auction @ $3.26 shipped or .326 per coupon. I will use 9 of them to get to $18.00 + 7.08 for 4 Kraft Dressing =$25.08 - 18.00= 7.08 + 2.00 in produce free(-1. x 2 produce wyb Kraft dressing)=9.08-2.00= $7.08-5.00 Cat= $2.08 and get back a $5 & $3 Cat. Or I could toss in a pack of gum @1.00 =$7.08+1.00= $8.08-$8.00 in Cats= $.08 + tax and earn back $5 & $3. So if I do the second trans., I have spent .08 + 2.94(Capri Sun Qs)= $3.02 + tax =) HTH

    ReplyDelete