Contact Me






Saturday, June 5, 2010

Coupon Preview - 6/6/10

Sunday's St Louis Post-Dispatch has Three coupon inserts - SmartSource, Redplum and P&G. The P&G insert is loaded with great coupons.

NO $10 off $50 at Shop 'n Save this Thursday

Some of my Favorite Coupon this week:
  • B1G1 Gillette Body Wash
  • FREE Old Spice Fresh Collection Deodorant when you buy Body wash or Deodorant
  • FREE Old Spice Body Wash when you buy Body Wash or Fresh Collection Deodorant
  • FREE Gillette Body Wash when you buy Gillette Deodorant
  • B1G1 Jell-O Pudding or Gelatin
  • $4 off Gillette Fusion Razor
  • $4 off Olay Total Effects Body Wash
  • $2 off 2 Gillette Deodorants
  • $2 off Friday's Complete Skillet Meal
  • $2 off Joint Juice
  • $2 off L'Oreal EverStrong or EverPure Shampoo or Conditioner
  • $1.50 off Dannon Dan-0-nino
  • $1.50 off Pampers
  • $1 off Activia
  • $1 off DanActive
  • $1 off Colgate
  • $1 off Nexcare Bandages
  • $1 off Scotch-Brite Bathroom Cleaning Tool
  • $1 off 2 Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats or Raisin Bran
  • .25 off Bounty

Remember: You want multiple coupons to use when a product is at a rock bottom price. When it's a good coupon insert week, I purchase 4 or 5 papers and sometimes acquire more. At first, I thought it was crazy to spend money to save money. But I've always saved much more than my $1 investment.

DEAL$, Dollar Tree and Sam's Club sell the Sunday Post-Dispatch for $1. The early edition is published on Saturday and it includes all the coupon inserts. And they usually still have Sunday papers left on Monday. Find the Deal$ , Dollar Tree or Sam's Club closest to you.

14 comments:

  1. Does our paper have the $2/1 Pampers wipes coupon?? Please tell me yes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the P&G insert in the Post-Dispatch has the $2 off Pampers wiped 60 ct. or larger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOO HOO. Hubby just brought home a huge stack. That pampers coupon more than pays for my paper, but there's one even better!!! Check page A2 (the newspaper, not the insert) for FREE OREOS at Dierbergs--this week only.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Whoo Hoo. Thank a bunch! I didn't even open the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms. Jeri, up to when is the $1 off 2 Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats or Raisin Bran coupon good? These are (2) of the (3) cereals my hubby eats everyday, no miss! $1/1 coupon would be better but can't complain. It's better than nothing. TIA. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi coupon.girl - The coupon expires 7/18. Walgreens has selected Kellogg's cereal on sale with RR this coming week. After coupon and RR they will be $1. Will have to wait until tomorrow to see if Frosted Mini-Wheats and Raisin Bran are included in the sale. Not a bad price for the healthy varieties of cereal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm almost out of wipes and I got all excited about the Pampers wipe coupon! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will have to call the P-D again. My delivered paper is missing the P&G insert. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my newspapers had an extra SmartSource...score!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of the inserts had free coupons for Limeade and Frutista at Taco Bell, no purchase necessary. I've been wanting to try both of these.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, CJ! I missed the Taco Bell coupon. I never look at the resturant coupons. But I should.

    ReplyDelete
  12. does anyone know if there is a meow mix select coupon in the redplum? I read there was going to be one and will buy exra papers if there is.

    thanks in advance!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. No John Frieda :(

    Yes, on Meow Mix
    B1G1 Meow Mix select single cup
    $1 off (1) 3.15 lb. bag or larger Meow Mix

    ReplyDelete