Contact Me






Saturday, June 19, 2010

FREE Grande Tortilla Chips at Dierbergs

This week's Reader Rewards coupon:

FREE Grande Tortilla Chips at Dierbergs
Coupon valid 6/21/10 - 6/27/10.
Limit 1 Free package with coupon per family

Find the coupon on page A2 of the Sunday Post Dispatch.

Warning: Clip your coupon carefully. If you clip more than the coupon the Post-Dispatch bar code is on the back side. The cashier can easily scan the newspaper bar code instead of crediting you account for the free product.

6 comments:

  1. I'd been boycotting Grande because they took 6 months to send my rebate check, but I'll make an exception for free chips :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CJ - FREE overrides a lot of things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has anyone been having trouble using multiple coupons. The week the Oreos were free, I was told I could use as many coupons as I had at once, which happened to be 4. But, this week with the Kettle chips they've been limiting them to 1, which kinda stinks because I have 6 coupons, and really didnt want to drive to Dierbergs 6 different times this week. Does anyone know how long this promotion of having the weekly free coupon is going to last for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Spicyhuman - After the first week with Oreos they changes the wording on the coupon. There hasn't been any word on how Readers Rewards is going to last. If I hear anything, I'll included it in a post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do have to say I was excited today when I stopped at Dierbergs to get my free chips. I've been searching for beer rebates ever since I saw the posts (I've never heard of them before). I found one today. Not a great one, but one from Sam Adams for $1 rebate on fresh produce and $2 on meat. Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jamie R - Woo Hoo! is right. Once you find a store that puts beer rebates out, you are more than likely to find them there again. I haven't see the Sam Adam rebate. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete